seven.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

**http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127415473

Ariel walked down the busy afternoon streets of Seoul, trying to find the cafe she was suppose to meet Chanyeol at. She would’ve called Mr. Kim, but she didn’t want to disturb him. After walking up and down the same the road, she finally found the cafe. She completely overlooked it while her eyes were glued to the GPS on her phone.

Celestial Cafe.

Ariel quietly walked inside the small cafe, it was small but it was cute. It was noon, so there were only business people drinking coffee and reading newspapers. 

“Welcome to Celestial Cafe!” The barista greeted. “What would you like to drink?”

Ariel scanned the menu until her eyes read her favorite drink on the board. “One frozen caramel coffee please.” 

“That would be $3.50.” The barista requested. 

Ariel handed him a $5 bill and received her change. 

“You can sit down anywhere and we’ll deliver the drink to you.”

Ariel smiled and walked away to sit at a table booth in the far corner. She sat down and brought her phone out on the table and checked for any new messages. 

Chanyeol: I’m almost there. Sorry for running a bit late. 

Ariel: Its fine. I just got here.

In no time, the barista came to her table and delivered her order. “One frozen caramel coffee for the lady.”

Ariel pulled the drink closer to her, “Thank you.”

The barista bowed and walked back to her station.

Ariel sipped the creamy caramel goodness and instantly she was in heaven. Ariel went onto her camera app and took a picture of her coffee drink to post on Instagram account. 

“You gotta stop taking pictures of your food.”

“Shh I’m taking a picture.” Ariel hushed the deep voice.

Chanyeol sat down on the chair in front of her and sipped on the drink that he ordered before came over. “What is it with girls taking pictures of their food?”

Ariel examined the picture to see if it was Instagram worthy and it was. She placed her phone down on the table and looked at Chanyeol. “Sorry what?”

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head. “Nothing. So how do you like Seoul?”

“Its good. I been here for a day already, and I ate so much kimchi.” Ariel smiled. “I don’t know how you guys do it.”

Chanyeol chuckled in his deep voice, “You’ll get use to it after awhile.” Chanyeol sipped his iced coffee. “So.”

Ariel looked up at him, “Yeah?”

Chanyeol gave her a sheepish smile, “I want to get to know you better.”

Ariel looked at him in a slightly confused way, “Why the sudden interest?”

“Well I watched the 25 facts about me video but tha-“

Ariel giggled and she tried to hold in her laughter. “You were watching my videos?”

Chanyeol mentally kicked himself in the head. “Yeah.”

“Thats cute.” Ariel beamed. She took a sip of her drink, “So what do you wanna know?”

The two talked for hours. Well, two hours. They went back and forth asking each other questions. Favorite color. Favorite song. Favorite food. Favorite hobby. When their birthday was. Their lifelong dream. The whole nine yards. They shared laughs, and their most embarrassing stories they wouldn’t tell a soul.

But the one question Chanyeol wanted to ask so badly, he couldn’t ask her. He wanted to know why she was taking pills. Was she sick? Or is she doing drugs? It would be rude of him to ask. He didn’t want to invade her personal life.

“Anymore questions?” Ariel asked as she shook her cup for the drink to get to the straw for more sips. 

Chanyeol thought about it.

Don’t ask. 

It would be rude.

No ask.

No don’t ask.

Chanyeol smiled, and laid his hands on his lap. “So when do you debut?”

Ariel sighed lightly, “Megan said that I need to train a little bit before we prepare for my debut.”

“I thought you were set to debut already.”

“Yeah…. I’m not a good dancer.” 

Chanyeol snickered and regained himself. “I’m not either. No shame.”

Ariel’s eyes grew in slight shock. “But you seem pretty good at dancing in your videos.”

Chanyeol blushed.

She watches videos of me?

“Yeah. But if you compare me to Kai or Lay. Not that good.”

“We can be bad dancers together.” Ariel beamed with her million dollar smile.

Ariel checked her phone. “Did you realize we were talking for two hours?”

“Really?” Chanyeol stood up and checked his phone, “I have to go. I didn’t realize we would be out this long.”

Ariel stood up also and grabbed the empty coffee cup. “Yeah I do too. Dinner time.”

Chanyeol and Ariel walked out of the cafe together.

“Which way are you going?” Chanyeol asked as he adjusted his hat. 

“This way.” Ariel pointed towards the left.

The corners of Chanyeol’s mouth lifted down a bit when he realized they literally have to walk separate ways. “Hopefully I’ll see you around the company.”

“We better. If not, I’ll come find you myself. Ariel joked. “I have to go now. Gotta make it back in time for dinner.” Ariel waved goodbye and walked the opposite way of Chanyeol. 

“Hey Ariel!” Chanyeol jogged up to her. 

Ariel turned around with a confused expression on her face. “Yeah?”

Chanyeol didn’t know what he was doing. All he knew was that he didn’t want to leave yet. 

“Do you need something?”

Chanyeol reached his hand out, like he wanted to shake her hand.

Ariel had a puzzled expression on her face. “You want me to shake your hand?”

Chanyeol nodded his head slowly. 

Ariel cautiously shook his hand. “Okay… Bye.”

Did I really just shake her hand?

What did we do? 

Make a business deal?

Come to dinner baby sister. 

It’ll be fun. 

More food for you to take pictures of.

Usually family dinners are filled with questions like how was your day honey or laughters. But no, the Choi family dinners are silent. Ariel just fell into a trap and she wanted to go inside her room forever. Dinner was dead silent. So silent that you can hear a pin drop from the opposite side of the world.
Ariel stirred her food around her plate with a fork while her other hand was resting underneath her chin. All she heard was her evil step mother, Soo-Yeon, attempting to make conversation with her and Luke. But, both Luke and Ariel were hardheaded when it came to her. Ariel’s father, DongMin, sat at the head of the table. He was one of those men that you can just sense authority from him. He wasn’t scary, but he was strict. Sometimes you can’t even detect laughter if he was making a joke from his voice.

Please log in to read the full chapter