thirty seven.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

“He just broke up with me! What don’t you get?”

When Ariel rushed back into the apartment, Daniel felt something wasn’t right. He was right when he saw Ariel running into her room like she was crying. So Daniel, Luke, and Sojin were sitting in her room, listening about the incident. 

“Why?” Sojin asked, patting Ariel’s back, who was laying with her face on the bed. 

“He thinks I’m cheating on him. I didn’t even get a chance to explain!” She muffled on her pillow. Ariel turned her body so everyone could see face. 

“He’s just drunk, Ariel.” 

“Drunk words are sober thoughts.” Luke muttered to himself.  

“Can you all leave me alone please?” Ariel rolled over her bed, and pulled the covers over her body. “Sleeping will numb my pain.”

Daniel, Luke, and Sojin quietly left her room to let her be alone. They walked into the living room together and sat down on the couch, too immersed in their thoughts. 

“Code Ursula.” Daniel said, breaking the silence around them. He stood up to leave the apartment but he was stopped by Sojin grabbing onto his wrist. “He just broke my little sister’s heart. I’m not going to let him get away with that.” 

Sojin used all of her strength to pull Daniel back onto his spot on the couch. “May I remind you he’s drunk at 3 in the morning? He’s most likely passed out from all the alcohol.”

Silence was heard when Sojin made a good point. 

“Fine.” Daniel said. “It’ll give me time to plan out how to injure him.”

Meanwhile, Ariel laid on her bed, sleep wouldn’t drown her at the moment. It was like the world wanted her to suffer instead of letting sleeping. 

We’re done. 

Done, he said.

He didn’t even let me explain. 

Ariel tossed and turned in her bed for a few minutes, not being able to find a comfortable position. 

This is useless. 

She shot up from her bed and scanned the room. “Where’s my camera?”

If I can’t drown my sadness anyway, let me just film. 

A throbbing pain to his head woke Chanyeol up. He lifted his body up into a sitting position, only to be hit with another throbbing headache and to realize he wasn’t in his bed. But on the living room floor. He studied the room to see at least ten bottles of soju laying around the room. 

What did I do last night?

Chanyeol slowly stood up to prevent another headache and sauntered off into the kitchen for a glass of water and to look for aspirin in the cabinets. He filled a glass with water and took a refreshing sip before looking into the cabinets for aspirin. Once he found it, he took the medicine and flushed the pill down his system with water. Chanyeol walked back into the living room to clean up whatever happened last night. He absolutely has no memory about last night. 

Picking up the third bottle, Chanyeol glanced around the room to see Kai entering the living room. 

“What happened last nig-“

Another punch to the face for Ariel. 

“Yah, what did I do!?” Chanyeol asked, touching his face from where Kai punched him. 

“You don’t remember. I’m not surprised.” Kai stared at him in pure disgust. “You were a complete to Ariel last night.”

Chanyeol stayed rooted in his spot, hearing Kai’s words made him speechless. 

“You are one insane drunk.”

“What exactly happened last night?” Chanyeol asked nervously. 

“Ariel, get up.”

No.

“Get up.”

I’m sleeping. 

“Wake up.”

I’ve only had two hours of sleep.

“If you don’t wake up, I’ll huff and I’ll blow your door down.”

I can buy another door. 

“Ariel, wake up!”

“No, I don’t wanna.” Ariel muttered, she threw her pillow over her head. “I just want to stay in my castle.”

“Well, your majesty.” Daniel teased. “Uncle Jay wants everyone to get up. I’m recording today.”

That made Ariel get straight up out of bed and running to her closet. “I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes.”

True to her words, Ariel was ready in fifteen minutes and in the car with Daniel driving, Luke in the passenger seat, and Sojin sitting next to her in the backseat. Ariel sat quietly in the backseat as everyone talked amongst themselves. She was too drowned in her thoughts and looking outside the window to see study the unfamiliar neighborhood. They were currently on the way to Crescendo Entertainment for Daniel’s recording. Daniel spoke to Uncle Jay about a few songs he’s written

Please log in to read the full chapter