forty six.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sojin —

It’s been I think, five months since Ariel left. Only one more month until I get to reunite with my best friend. 

I did a variety show for the first time ever guys. It was so much fun! It was one of those variety shows where the MC’s invites idols from different companies and try to make them closer as friends by playing games in teams. 

I loved it. 

I was on a team with Yooyoung from Hello Venus, Wendy from Red Velvet, and Youngji from KARA. We all got really close and we exchanged numbers at the end. 

After exchanging numbers with my teammates, I went to the audio area to return the mic and audio box that was on my body. 

Isn’t it a coincidence that Chanyeol was also apart of the same show? And Kai too. 

Kai saw me standing in line to return my audio stuff. He waved at me and gave me a friendly smile (we’re pretty close now). Kai left and in return I saw Chanyeol staring at me like he was surprised to see me. 

I didn’t grow ugly or anything guys. I think I got prettier myself but he KEPT staring at me. So I after returned the items to the audio producers, I walked right up to Chanyeol to see what was his deal. 

So I asked him:

“Why do you keep staring at me? Am I that ugly?”

He saw the look on my face and I wasn’t so happy that someone was just staring at me. I mean, wouldn’t you get insecure too?

“Are you going to stare at me all day or?” I said. 

Chanyeol finally noticed my question. He shook his head abruptly. “No no. It’s just..”

“You want me to update you on Ariel?”

He nodded his head. 

Then that’s when I said, “You miss her don’t you?”

I didn’t get a reply. He was taken back by my reply. 

“Well, she’s okay.” I continued. “You don’t need to worry about her.” I needed to leave at that moment when I saw my manager beckoning for me to leave the filming area. “I need to go. I’ll see you at the wedding.”

Strange huh?

Oh well, I would’ve told him more but I had to leave to go to my broadcasting schedule. 

Please log in to read the full chapter