fifty six.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I thought we were going shopping!”

“This counts!”

“No it doesn’t you airhead!”

“I’ll take you shopping afterwards!”

“I don’t want to meet your parents yet! It’s only been a week since we’ve gotten back together!”

Chanyeol exhaled a sharp breath as he turned his head to Ariel and looked back at the road. “It’s just a family reunion. Come on, please? I’ll buy you makeup!”

Ariel gaped at his words. “Family reunion?”

“Did I fail to mention it’s a family reunion too?”

Ariel scoffed at his words. “Yeah, somewhere after you said we were going shopping.”

The car came to a stop as they arrived at Chanyeol’s parents’ house. A lot of cars were parked out in the front of the house. “You owe me BIG TIME Park Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol happily hugged Ariel in the car before he hopped out of the car. He jogged over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. “After you princess.”

Ariel got out of the car and took in her surroundings. “I swear Park Chanyeol-“

Chanyeol cut her off by placing a peck on her lips. “Love you~”

Ariel glared at him for interrupting her mid sentence. “I wanna go shopping. There’s a sale at Victoria Secret.” She pouted as she wiggled her arms at her side. 

Chanyeol placed his arm around her petite shoulders. “And shopping we shall do. After this.” He led her up to the familiar passage way to the front door. Ariel remembered the memory of Chanyeol taking her here after the company dinner. 

Chanyeol unlocked the front door with his own keys that his parents left him. He opened the door and his family members were everywhere on the inside. Laughter could be heard from the kitchen. Little kids were playing in the living room and watching cartoons. From the doorway, Ariel could see more people in the backyard. 

Chanyeol removed his arm from her shoulders and intertwined their hands. He tugged on her hand, “Come on. Don’t be scared.” He led her into the kitchen which Ariel assumed where his mom was. 

“Mom.” Chanyeol said. A lady in her early forties maybe turned around from her conversation with her friends at the sound of her son’s voice. “Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol released his hand from Ariel as his mom gave him a welcoming hug. When they pulled apart from the hug, his mom noticed Ariel helplessly standing next to him. “Is this her?”

Ariel heard her words and formally introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Ariel Choi.”

Chanyeol’s mom, Mrs. Park, shrieked at the sight of the girl. “You’re his girlfriend! We’re finally meeting!” Mrs. Park hooked her arm with Ariel’s and took her to another area in the house. Chanyeol on the other hand was too caught with the conversation he was having with his aunt to see that his mom dragged Ariel somewhere. 

Mrs. Park stopped when they approached a a girl who looked older than Ariel. “Yoora! Meet Chanyeol’s girlfriend.” Mrs. Park unhooked her arm and turned to Ariel. “Gotta go check on the food. Have a great time!”

“You’re my baby brother’s girlfriend?” The girl, who Ariel assumed was Chanyeol’s brother, asked as she stood up from the couch. She held her out as she let out a friendly smile. “I’m Yoora.”

Ariel shook her hand as she returned the smile. “Ariel Choi.”

Yoora removed her hand from Ariel’s as she looked surprised at the girl’s introduction. “You’re the beauty guru on Youtube!”

Ariel sheepishly smiled at the fact. “Yeah..”

Yoora jumped up and down excitedly. “I LOVE your videos! You’re amazing at makeup! I wish I can ask you for some makeup tips. I have to go run to the store.” She frowned at the thought. “I hope I can see more of you in the future?”

Ariel nodded her head as she smiled brightly. “Yeah, we

Please log in to read the full chapter