five.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up the next morning feeling fresher than ever. Fresher than the prince of Bel Air.

He quickly got up from his bed and to get ready for the busy day ahead of him. He took a quick 5 minute shower and proceeded to change into comfortable clothes. He changed into simple faded black jeans, a white vneck shirt, a black hoodie to wear over it and he had one of his favorite black and red snapback on. 

After he got ready, he sat down on his bed and unplugged his phone off of the charger. He quickly checked the time on his phone. It was 7AM on the dot. He walked over to the window and saw the bright yellow sun beginning to rise. 

Kai finally woke up from his beauty sleep. He rubbed his eyes to get rid of the tiredness and eye boogers. “What time is it?”

“7.” Chanyeol answered as he put on his black converses.

Kai sat up, with his eyes barely opened. “Where’s breakfast?”

Chanyeol turned away from the window and walked over towards his bag. He began placing his necessities inside like his headphones, water, snacks, and a book. “There’s a private buffet for us downstairs in the ballroom area.” Chanyeol zipped up his bag and slung it over his shoulder. “I’ll meet you there.” 

Kai groaned as his response as he fell back onto his bed. 

Chanyeol closed the door quietly so he wouldn’t anger Kai. He stood outside his door and checked his phone as he stared at Ariel’s door. 

“Should I call her? Or should I text her?” Chanyeol mumbled to himself.

He shook his head and placed his phone into his pocket. “No Chanyeol. You’re gonna seem like one of those eager guys who call on the first date.”

Chanyeol began walking to the elevator, but he stopped in his tracks when he said the word ‘date.’ He resumed his steps to go inside the elevator.

“Date… I asked her to hang out.” Chanyeol leaned against the wall inside the elevator, “I wonder if she thinks if it was a date.” Chanyeol shook these thoughts off and walked out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. 

Chanyeol headed to the ballroom which was where the breakfast buffet was. As soon as he walked in, he saw tables filled with trays of food. Fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, eggs, biscuits, bread, jelly, syrup, milk, water, juice, and his all time favorite, bacon. 

Chanyeol felt like jumping up and down like he was a small child at a candy shop. He dashed to grab a plate from a table and began taking loads of bacon, waffles, and eggs. When Chanyeol got a cup of water, he turned around, he didn’t see any of s. He scanned the seating area to see Ariel who was sitting by herself. 

He grinned and walked over to Ariel’s table. “Is this seat taken?”

Ariel glanced up to see Chanyeol holding a plateful of bacon and waffles. “Not at all.” Ariel smiled. 

Chanyeol sat down and glimpsed his eyes at Ariel, who was taking a selfie of her breakfast. He took a sip of his water, “What are you doing?”

Ariel was holding her phone in landscape style. “Shhh, I’m taking a picture.” 

Chanyeol chuckled quietly at her concentration. She was beyond focused taking a picture of her food. 

“Chanyeol! You should’ve waited for me!” Kai whined as he sat down next to Chanyeol. 

“Sorry, I was really hungry.”

“Guys, look. BACON!!!!” Baekhyun sang as he dove into his plate. 

Ariel tapped her phone and examined the picture. She smiled in pleasure of her photo taking skills. “Did you say something Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol gobbled down 2 pieces of bacon before replying, “Are you excited for tonight?”

Ariel reached for her cup of fruit juice with her pink bendy straw, “As long as I don’t run off stage, I think I’ll be okay.” Ariel joked. 

Chanyeol wiped his mouth with a napkin, “I think you’ll do fine. You sing like an angel.” 

Ariel’s cheeks turned pink when she heard Chanyeol’s comment. She looked down in her lap to cover her face. 

“Dude, you really need to form a vocal barrier.” Baekhyun remarked as he ate another bite of his eggs. 

Chanyeol felt yet another heat wave overcoming his body. Little sweat pellets were forming on his forehead. “Sorry.” Chanyeol managed to say from drowning in embarrassment.

“Its fine.” Ariel cheered. “Not a lot of people say that about my singing.” Ariel beaming at Chanyeol. 

“Hey Ariel, we need to start heading out for your dress rehearsal.” Megan came over from behind her chair. “I’ll be in the lobby.” Megan added.

Ariel nodded her head. She wiped and hands before standing up. “Bye guys.”  Ariel waved goodbye to Kai and Baekhyun as she walked away to throw her plate away.

Chanyeol thought to himself, She didn’t even touch her plate.

“Aish, I forgot to grab a biscuit. I’ll be back.” Chanyeol jogged back to the food table. He grabbed a biscuit and wrapped it in a napkin. He looked over to find Ariel taking another bottle of fruit juice. 

Nonchalantly, Chanyeol walked over to Ariel, acting like he was admiring the food.

Ariel looked to the side of her to see Chanyeol staring at the breakfast trays. “Need something?”

Chanyeol swallowed the lump in his throat and handed Ariel the wrapped up biscuit. “Here. You didn’t really touch your breakfast since you were too busy taking pictures of it.” 

Ariel laughed, “You should know that was my third plate.” Ariel took the biscuit and placed it inside her purse.

Chanyeol looked at Ariel with wide eyes, “Third?”

Ariel nodded her head, “Yeah, food is my best friend. I would marry it… if it was legal. But seriously, I love food. My mom says I’m crazy for eating every 3 hours. But I can’t help what my stomach wants.” 

“Sorry about the blabbering..” Ariel added. Ariel began walking backwards from Chanyeol, “Thanks for this though.” Ariel beamed and waved goodbye.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip. 

You’re really not normal.

Ariel sat down on a makeup chair in her dressing room getting her makeup done, which felt oddly weird for her. Usually, Ariel does her own makeup or does it for other people. Throughout the makeup session, Ariel felt uneasy. Why? Because that makeup artist didn’t put primer on her eyelids so the eyeshadow would last longer. But Megan warned her to keep shut from correcting the makeup artist whose been doing makeup for 5 years. 

“Okay… I am done with your makeup darling.” The makeup artist announced. She placed all her makeup brushes back into her bag.

Ariel stood up and leaned in closer to the mirror to examine her face. 

She didn’t cover my blemishes.

Used the worst mascara possible.

LOOK AT THESE CLUMPS.

Don’t even get me started on my eye liner.

Unequal.

Geez, you did it all wrong lady.

“You like?” The makeu

Please log in to read the full chapter