special chapter #3

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Babe, are you ready?"

"No." Chanyeol huffed out. 

Ariel chuckled at his answer. She placed her hand on his arm, comforting him. "Come on, don't be so nervous."

Chanyeol stared at Ariel. "Nervous? NERVOUS?! Nervous doesn't even explain what I'm feeling."

"How about high strung? Anxious? Tensed? Jumpy? Stressed? Agitated? Worried? Scared, perhaps?"

"I think the last one suits me the most right now."

"Why are you so nervous-"

"Scared, Ariel. Scared, not nervous."

Ariel sighed. "Why are you so scared?"

"Weren't you scared when you met my mom?!" 

Ariel shook her head. "Not really. I'm a people person." She said, like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

Chanyeol stopped at a red light and gave Ariel a sarcastic look. "Really? A people person? Then why were you so scared to talk to me when we first met?"

Ariel scoffed. "Me? That's a big fat lie. You're the one who kept saying 'uh' 'um' like you forgot how to produce words."

"So not true."

"Remember when we went to get coffee after I arrived in Seoul, you shook my hand afterwards? Like I was a 50 year old man accepting a merging contract to your business?"

Chanyeol lightly pressed on the gas as they drove through the city to get to their destination. "Why are we only talking about my embarrassing moments?"

"Well because I never had any."

Chanyeol scoffed. "Yeah right princess."

"Thanks, call me Princess Ariel. Besides, I'm not as embarrassing as you."

"Never. But you are such a liar."

"Name one situation."

"Do you remember the time when I asked you to hang out with me back in LA?" He asked. 

Ariel nodded.

"And I randomly appeared inside your room?"

Ariel nodded. 

"You were watching us dancing to Moonlight."

"Okay and?"

"There's a part in the performance video where we hip and the camera lands on me at that exact dance move."

Ariel stayed silent, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks.

"You were fangirling over your future boyfriend's amazing dance skills at the time."

"Shut up." Ariel said, slapping his arm. "It's not as embarrassing as your moments."

The car came to a slow stop to a place that Ariel's already so familiar with. Chanyeol on the hand, is not so familiar with the place itself because he never felt the need to come until his lovely girlfriend practically begged him. At first, Chanyeol was very reluctant to saying yes because of the extreme nervousness he had, but Ariel sealed the deal telling him they would have later.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

"We're here." Chanyeol quietly announced, nervous detected in his voice. 

Ariel unbuckled her seatbelt, got out of the car and opened Chanyeol's door. She held her hand out for Chanyeol to take. "Come on, it won't be bad. You brought the flowers right?"

Chanyeol reluctantly held onto Ariel's hand as she pulled him out of the car. "Yeah, they're in the back."

"Unlock the door, will you?"

Chanyeol stepped out of the car, embracing the warm weath

Please log in to read the full chapter