fifty three.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three months later

KPOPSTAR NEWS

Is Ariel Choi coming back to South Korea for a comeback?

Recently, Crescendo Entertainment released a teaser image of Ariel on their website. It was revealed earlier in the month that Ariel signed with her uncle’s management company, Crescendo Entertainment.

On related news, Ariel released a digital single, Dear No One, which did an all kill on every music chart without even promoting the single through broadcasts.

Is Ariel preparing for a comeback?

Stay tuned for updates as we wait for Crescendo to respond!

[UPDATE] CEO Choi Jay confirmed the news concerning Ariel’s comeback. He released a statement, “it is true that Ariel is preparing for a comeback. She is diligently working on her upcoming mini album as she wants to make it special for her fans who supported her decisions.” 

There is no exact date on when the comeback is. 

 

Two months later

KPOPSTAR NEWS

An insider from Crescendo Entertainment has stated that they are debuting a new solo artist who is revealed to be Ariel’s half brother, Daniel. 

Music runs in the family! Stay tuned for the confirmation!

[UPDATE] It is confirmed that Daniel Choi is debuting as a soloist soon. No date has been discussed, but Daniel is preparing for his debut with the help of his sister, Ariel, for a ballad song. Daniel will release his title song after Ariel’s promotion for her comeback. 

Six Months Later

“Sojin!” Ariel squealed her best friend’s name and ran up to her in the airport. “You’re here!”

Sojin patted the girl’s back and gasped for air. “Too. Much. Love.”

Ariel smiled apologetically as she took a step back and took in her surroundings. “I can’t believe I’m back. For good!”

“For good.” Sojin repeated. She helped Ariel with her luggage and walked out of the airport to meet up with Daniel and Luke. 

As soon as the siblings met each other, they embraced each other for the longest time. 

“You’re back!” Luke shouted as he broke the hug. 

“For good now.” Ariel mentioned. 

The words confused Luke as to why she said it that way. “For good good?”

“Yeah. I’m staying. I prepared myself for everything.” Ariel added as she placed her suitcases into the trunk. 

Everyone got into the car and traveled back to Uncle Jay’s house for a welcoming back party for Ariel. 

Yes it’s true. Choi Ariel is back in Seoul, for good. She finished her beauty events, and did training in Malibu for her comeback. It took two months to finish all of the Youtube events that Ariel had scheduled. But it took a long time for Ariel to prepare her comeback. She did it all on her own. She wanted to. Ariel wrote another self-composed song to show her fans and it was going to be released in Korea in a matter of days as well as coming back to the music shows. 

Once everyone arrived at Uncle Jay’s house for dinner, Ariel was attacked with warmth and more hugs from her uncle and newly aunt, Ara. Dinner was longer than usual as they all caught up with each other. 

Daniel was making his debut with the song Ariel accompanied him with. So Ariel was going to be with Daniel during his performances after her promotions. 

Luke is still dating Yuji. 

After Sojin’s success, she’s on a break from promotion so the stress wouldn’t kill her. 

Uncle Jay and Ara were still them. 

Six months away, Ariel didn’t hear a word from Chanyeol. She didn’t take it to heart at his lack of communication. Apparently, Exo was making their US debut so t

Please log in to read the full chapter