fifty five.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

God she’s gorgeous. 

Chanyeol stared at his phone of the teaser images of Ariel. His heart thumped rapidly, palms became sweaty, and butterflies flew in his stomach nonstop. 

Why didn’t Kai draw my damn name? I could’ve seen her. 

Chanyeol threw his phone to the side as he laid back on his bed. Right then, Kai walked into their shared room. 

“Hey.” Kai greeted as he shuffled to his side of the room. “Did you hear abou-?”

Chanyeol threw a pillow at Kai to shut him up. “So-Ah, yeah I know.”

“Are you ever going to tell Ariel?”

“About?”

“You wrote that song for her, Beautiful.”

Chanyeol shot up from his bed and eyed Kai. “How do you know that?”

“I went snooping through your notebook. I recognized the words when I listened to her mini album.”

Chanyeol nodded his head as he laid back on his bed. 

“We’ll be back in Korea in no time. She’ll welcome you back with welcoming arms.”

If I can run fast enough. 

“Why can’t Uncle Jay make a decision?” Ariel asked as she tapped her fingers on the table. “I thought Daniel wasn’t going to debut until later?”

“He fired the worker who leaked that lie about Daniel pushing his debut back.” Sojin shrugged her shoulders. “He said Daniel really wants to debut the song already.” Sojin slid a set of papers to Ariel. “In the meantime, look what I wrote.”

“You wrote this Sojin?” Ariel asked, flipping the pages of their debut single. “It sounds amazing just from humming the melody.”

Sojin grinned as she plopped her body on the office chair in the studio room. “Thanks! I’ve been writing this for awhile and I thought it would be nice to have this as our debut song.”

Ariel bobbed her head as she imagined the melody in her head. “Oh! Two rap parts?”

Sojin excitedly nodded her head. “Yep!”

The parts were already distributed amongst them and the second part was to be featured by a male rapper. 

“Who did you pick?” Ariel asked, flipping the page back to the first page. 

A knock was heard at the door. Luke’s head poked in, “Am I late?”

Sojin shook her head while Ariel stared at him, dumbfounded. She lifted her finger at Luke. “What is he doing here?”

Luke closed the door as he walked to the vacant seat next to Sojin. 

Sojin gestured her palm at Luke. “He is going to do the feature.”

“Luke?!” Ariel said in disbelief. “You can’t sing!”

“I beg to differ.” Luke retorted. 

“His rapping can surprise you, Ariel.” Sojin clasped her hands together. “Okay, lets start!”

Two weeks later

Eunbi’s noodles sound amazing right now.

Sojin and Ariel decided to take a break from rehearsing and take a lunch break at Eunbi’s restaurant as Luke went somewhere else with his girlfriend. 

“Eunbi!” Sojin called out as soon as they entered the restaurant.

Eunbi walked over to them and greeted them. “Hey, you’re back for my black bean noodles?”

Both girls beamed brightly as they bobbed their heads up and down. 

“I heard about your debut! I’m so excited!” Eunbi beamed out of excitement. “I’m also excited about your brother’s debut! I watched the music video teaser and it is just… wow.” Eunbi led them to the closest vacant table and handed them eating utensils. “I’ll be back with your order.”

Sojin dugged through her purse for her phone. When she found it, she tapped on the screen and showed the screen to Ariel. “Did you hear?!”

Ariel raised a brow at the sudden question. “About?”

Sojin pushed her phone closer to Ariel. “Look!”

Ariel held onto Sojin’s phone as she stared at the screen. It displayed some type of news site. “What?” Her eyes widened as she reread the article’s name.

EXO returned to South Korea earlier today!

Fans were overjoyed to see their favorite members returning to their home country at the airport. 

Ariel scrolled down the article and the first picture posted had to be of Chanyeol. She stared at the picture. Why wouldn’t she? Ariel misses him. Her eyes wandered on that one single picture of Chanyeol. One particular item on his wrist caught her attention. 

“He still has it?” Ariel said to herself, staring at the red bracelet she bought for him over a year ago. 

“Has what?” Sojin switched to the seat next to Ariel as the girl blankly handed the phone back to Sojin. 

“That red bracelet?” 

Ariel slowly nodded her head. “I didn’t think he would keep it.”

“Here are your noodles!” Eunbi chimed as placed two bowls in front of the girls. “I would love to chat with you but I have some work to do.” She explained as she ran off to the front counter to tend to her work. 

The girls ate their dinner as Ariel didn’t want to talk about Chanyeol and Sojin knew not to talk about him. They finished their dinner and headed back to the studio since Ariel needed to rehearsal with Daniel and Sojin has to finish producing the so

Please log in to read the full chapter