thirty three.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wahh, Sojin. That's really good!” Daniel and Sojin were composing a song together because they both found out that they both liked to compose for a living. 

“I wish you were my sister instead of that potato over there.” Daniel said with no remorse which made Sojin laugh. 

“I’m right here guys.” 

Luke walked out of the kitchen with a plate of chocolate cake. He took a bite and instantly went to heaven.  “Sojin, please bake something everyday.” He pointed at the slice with the fork in his hand. “This right here is freaking amazing.”

“I would bake all the time if Ara would get off that diet craze thing.” Sojin mentioned. 

“Hey, let me have a taste.” Daniel asked Luke. The male walked over and fed Daniel a piece of the cake. Daniel leaned backwards, with his back hitting the couch. “Sweet heavens.”

“It’s good isn’t it? I put cinnamon into it.” Sojin mentioned, scribbling into her notebook. 

“This is so much better than Ariel’s baking.” Luke kept eating the cake because it was amazing to his tastebuds. 

“Right here guys.” 

“Sojin, you should teach Ariel on your baking skills.” Daniel mentioned, ignoring Ariel. 

“GUYS!” The three young adults turned their heads to Ariel. 

“Oh Ariel, when did you get there?” Daniel asked as if he really didn’t notice her presence on the couch. 

Not amused with his dumbfounded question, Ariel threw a pillow at his head. “I’ve been here all day!”

“No schedule still?” Luke asked, sitting down next to her. 

Ariel sighed at his question and crossed her legs together. “They’re waiting for everyone to calm down. So until then, I’m free as a bird.” 

Daniel leaned back, feeling nosy and peeked at Ariel’s Macbook screen. “Whatcha looking at?” He examined the screen more and raised a brow at the site she was on. “Berkeley?”

Luke turned his head and checked the website she was on. “Why are you looking at that? I thought you didn’t have time to apply.”

Ariel sighed and shut her laptop closed. “Long story short, mom applied for me. I’m just trying to figure out if I want to accept the offer or not.”

“You know,” Daniel pulled his body up onto the couch and patted her shoulder. “My friend, Josh, graduated from Berkeley. I could get him to talk to you about the academics.”

Ariel tilted her head when he mentioned his friend’s name. “Wait, Josh Park? The Josh Park you’ve told me that fanboys over my boyfriend?”

“Yeah that Josh.”

“As long as he doesn’t try to steal my boyfriend away from me then yeah, I would love if he would tell me about the school.”

Ariel’s phone vibrated, interrupting the conversation with everyone. She unlocked her phone and read the message. 

From Chanyeol / 9:02PM

Be ready in 10 minutes.

Ariel furrowed her brows at his message and typed a reply. 

To Chanyeol / 9:03PM

Why?

From Chanyeol / 9:04PM

It’s called a date.

Ariel turned crimson reading his message. But a thought crossed her mind. 

To Chanyeol / 9:06PM

I thought you had plans with your members?

From Chanyeol / 9:07PM

Priorities. Get ready and stop texting me!

Ariel looked away from her phone and saw Daniel, Luke, and Sojin staring at her with a teasing smirk on their face. “Why are you all staring at me?”

“Someone has a date…” Daniel announced. 

Sojin jumped onto the couch and fangirled, slapping Ariel’s arm excitedly. “You and Chanyeol are definitely my otp!”

Ariel poked Sojin’s face away from her. “Can you stop with your fangirling?”

Knock knock.

Everyone whipped their heads to the door. “I’ll get it.” Ariel said but she was immediately seated back down by Daniel. She eyed her older brother.  

“I’ll get it.” Daniel turned his attention to Sojin. “Sojin, why don’t you help Ariel get ready?”

Sojin dragged the protesting Ariel into their shared room as Daniel and Luke prepared themselves for an enjoyable moment. Luke opened the door and Daniel walked behind Chanyeol, putting an arm around him. 

“Hey Chanyeol. Ariel’s getting ready and she told us to let you in.” Daniel explained, leading Chanyeol into the living room. He forcibly sat Chanyeol down on the couch while Luke sat next to him, legs crossed. 

“So Chanyeol,” Luke started. “how are you and my baby sister doing?”

Chanyeol adjusted his sitting position, feeling the heat sneak onto his body. “We’re fine. Thanks for asking.”

“Let’s just get this straight.” Daniel cut in, no more small talk. Daniel towered in front of Chanyeol with intimidating eyes. “My sister really likes you.”

“Which we’re happy for her, to see our baby sister smiling because of a certain someone in her life.” Luke added. “But,” 

“You hurt her in anyway,” 

“Psychically or emotionally.” Luke carried on. 

Daniel stood up straighter and cracked the bones in his hands. “Let’s just say.. I know how to get away with murder.”

“Guys stop scaring my boyfriend!” Ariel barged into the living room after she got ready. “He’s not some criminal Daniel!”

“But he could be.” Luke mumbled. 

Ariel shook her head at her brothers’ overprotectiveness. She walked over to Chanyeol and pulled him up, holding onto his arm and looked at him with worried eyes. “Are you okay? D

Please log in to read the full chapter