fifteen.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ariel was sound asleep in her room, until she heard sounds of shuffling feet in her room. Ariel’s eyes slowly opened, she sat up and looked at the maids in her room. “What are you doing?” She asked, rubbing her eyes. 

“Soo-Yeon asked us to put the boxes in your room.” One of the maids answered. 

Ariel scoffed, “Does she think I have room for all of her stuff?” Ariel threw her covers off her body and lifted her body off the bed. “Put it back in the living room.” Ariel demanded as she headed towards her bathroom to get ready for the day, “And if she has a problem with that, tell her to deal with it.” 

Ariel walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. After a refreshing shower, and 15 minutes to put her makeup on, and another 10 minutes to cover up her fresh bruise on her wrist, she was ready. Ariel walked out of the bathroom, and checked her phone which was laying on her nightstand. 

One new message!

Megan: I’m 5 minutes away from your apartment. Make sure to wear something comfortable to dance in today.

Ariel tossed her phone gently on her bed to get dressed appropriately for her schedule and headed outside for Megan. There’s been some rumors on all the latest entertainment sites that SM Entertainment is holding a concert in a couple of mouths at Japan. Well its true. Every single artist has been practicing for one special stage in their lineup, which just showcases a different talent from what fans see on music shows. Ariel didn’t have any special or weird talents, besides playing the piano. But Megan said that would be too basic or common to do for her stage since a lot of people have chose to play the piano already. So Megan suggested dancing, since that wasn’t one of Ariel’s strengths. It would be nice to do it and no one’s really seen her dance before. So Ariel agreed to dance, with the help of her friends in the company, Ri-Ah and Yura. 

***http://www.polyvore.com/15a/set?id=129394851

Ariel walked out of her room after she finished getting ready. She walked into the living room to see all the boxes sprawled about, where they should be, not her room. Ariel shoved her feet into her Nike trainers and headed out the doors to meet Megan, who was probably already outside waiting for her. 

When Ariel walked out the main entrance doors, she found Megan’s car parked out front. Ariel quickly walked to the passenger door and sat inside. 

Megan started the engine and drove off. “Here’s the schedule, you’re going to be rehearsing for a few hours.” 

Ariel sighed as she buckled her seatbelt. “Got it.”

“Oppa~”

“Mhm?” Chanyeol responded. 

Eunjung stopped Chanyeol in front of the elevator and held onto Chanyeol’s arms. “Come watch me dance.” Eunjung put her hands out in a begging position. “Please.”

Baekhyun walked past the couple and pressed the up button on the elevator. “You guys are gross.”

Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun and returned his attention to Eunjung. “What were you saying?”

Eunjung grinned and held onto Chanyeol’s hand, “Come watch me dance. Its part of Darling’s special stage.”

Chanyeol paused for a second before answering, “I don’t know, we’re all pretty busy preparing for ours too.”

The elevator doors dinged wide opened. Kai walked into the elevator and turned to face Chanyeol. “Lets stay and watch them for a bit. We can watch Ariel. She’s practicing too.”

“Yura and Ri-Ah are practicing with her too.” D.O added on. 

Chanyeol’s face brightened up a bit, but it wasn’t too noticeable for anyone to notice his change of expression. “Call, I’ll come and watch.” 

Eunjung clapped her hands, and dragged Chanyeol into the elevator. “You’re going to love the dance! We’ve been practicing for hours! Its… fierce.” Eunjung giggled. 

Chanyeol grinned, “You’ve been working hard enough.”

“You guys are gross.” Kai muttered.

“The girl you’re dating is gross.” Eunjung retorted. 

Before Kai could defend Ariel, the doors opened to the dance studios. They were greeted by blaring sounds of music, coming from one of dance rooms. 

The group followed the sound of the music which was slowly fading away. They stepped inside the dance studio to see Yura, Ri-Ah and Ariel in the middle of the room, who looked like they were taking a mini break from dancing. 

Yura was the first one to notice guests coming into the room, “Oh hey guys!”

Ariel spun around while flapping the end of her shirt for some air. “What are you guys doing here?”

Kai grinned and walked towards her. He pinched her cheeks, “Just wanted to see you practice.”

Ariel looked at Kai’s hand which was pinching her cheek in irritation. “I’ll bite you.” Ariel made a snapping motion at Kai’s fingers to remove them from her face, which succeeded.

“Seriously, what are you doing here?” Ariel asked.

“Can’t I come to see you dance?” Kai smirked. “I can give you some tips. Ya know since I’m a dancer as well.” He stepped closer to Ariel, a little too close. 

Ariel took a step back from Kai. “No, don’t.”

Kai pouted and stepped forward. “I’m a good dancer. You know it.”

Ariel poked Kai’s chest, “Personal bubble dude.”

Kai inched closer and closer to Ariel, just to annoy her even more. “But I’m your boyfriend.”

Ariel turned her face, “We’ve established that a long time ago. I like my personal bubble please.”

Chanyeol watched the two from the couch as Eunjung, Ri-Ah, Yura, D.O and the rest of the members from Darling, were chatting about, well he didn’t know. He wasn’t even listening. He was too busy paying attention to Ariel. Chanyeol grew green with envy of Kai, being that close to her and just being with her in general. Sometimes he wish things between Ariel and him happened a different way. 

But it didn’t. He ended up being with Eunjung. Yes, over the year, he did have a tiny bit of feelings for Eunjung, but the relationship was rushed to happen. Mr. Choi suggested they should date, he could tell there was an

Please log in to read the full chapter