special chapter #1

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi guys!" Ariel waved at the camera. "Today, we have a special guest in this video." Ariel gestured her hands to the empty space of her right. 

Chanyeol sat down right next to Ariel and cheerfully waved at camera. “Hi~”

Ariel clasped her hands together. "Today, we are doing the girlfriend/boyfriend tag!" She unclasped her hands and laid them on her lap. "We're going to be answering the tag questions and the Twitter questions that you sent us. For every question that we get wrong," Ariel held up foil pie pans and bottles of whip cream. "we're going to hit each other with whip cream." Ariel placed the objects on the floor. "Since Chanyeol mainly speaks Korean, majority of the dialogue will be in Korean. Do not worry, there are going to be subs!”

"Are you ready?" Ariel asked as she looked at Chanyeol who was just staring at the camera and nodded his head at her question. She returned her attention back to the camera as she is holding her phone which has the questions. 

"First question for you: where did we meet?"

Chanyeol easily answered the question. "In LA."

"Good, you got it right." She handed her phone to Chanyeol to read out the next question for her. 

"Where was our first date?"

"Celestial Cafe." Ariel answered.

"Wrong!" Chanyeol snickered as he picked up a pie pan and began to slather it with whip cream.

"That is not wrong!" Ariel held onto his wrists to stop him from hitting her face with whip cream. "It was at Celestial!"

Chanyeol shook his head as he was holding the pan up with the back of his hand. "It was in LA, at the pho restaurant."

Ariel gawked. "I thought-" Chanyeol cut her off as he slammed the whip cream into her face. "Oh my god!" Ariel shrieked as the pan slid down from her face and whip cream was located everywhere on her face. She slid her hand downwards on her face to get rid some of the whip cream. "Park Chanyeol!"

"Next question." He cooed as he held Ariel's phone in front of her to say the next question:

"What is one food I don't like?"

Chanyeol's eyes widened at the question. "You never told me this."

"Yes I did." Ariel said, wiping her face from whip cream. "I've told you this before!" 

"..Noodles? WAIT NO-."

Too late. Ariel already got a pan ready with whip cream and slapped it on his face. "Why did you even say noodles? I eat them all the time! The answer is curry fyi."

"It just came out!" Chanyeol blubbered as he wiped his face with the paper towels that was in front of him. "Just give me the next question." Ariel chuckled as she held her phone in front of his face. "What is one thing I wish you wouldn't do?"

Ariel stayed silent as she thought about it. "Give me a hint."

"You didn't give me a hint." He whined, still wiping his face.

"That's because you didn't ask for a hint."

"Makeup." Chanyeol gave in. 

"Makeup shopping?" 

"Wrong." Chanyeol gets a pan ready. 

"How is that wrong?!" Ariel blurted out. "You hate makeup shopping!”

"Not as much as you

Please log in to read the full chapter