sixty one.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_n45Yb_Z6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbVI-kj4ecw

“Damn.” 

“Look at Ariel’s as-“

Chanyeol sent a warning glare to Tao. “Say it, Tao. I dare you.”

Tao cleared his throat. “I mean, look at Sojin! She looks hot.”

“I didn’t know she could dance like that.” Chen mentioned. He turned his attention to Kai who was across the room, he was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. “Kai, have you watched their CCTV clips?”

Chanyeol held his phone out towards Kai but the male didn’t respond. “Sojin’s in it.”

Kai opened his eyes but he was still in his same position. “Okay and?”

Chen dived for Chanyeol’s hand and snatched the phone from him. He slid across the floor and sat next to Kai. Chen held the phone in front of Kai and tapped the play button. “Look!”

Kai watched the video, showing no change of the blank expression he had on his face. After the short videos, Kai lazily turned his head to Chen. “Okay and?”

Just then, Chanyeol’s phone in Chen’s hand rings. Chen checked the caller id and smirked at the caller’s name. “Chanyeol, it’s for you!” 

Chanyeol rose up and walked across the room to get his phone. Chen; however, accepts the call because he felt like annoying Chanyeol. 

Chen put the call on speaker. “Ariel!”

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked, charging at Chen for his phone which succeeded. He placed his phone to his ear. “Excuse the idiot. He had my phone.”

“It’s fine. What are you doing?”

Chanyeol walked into the hallway to avoid s from eavesdropping. “I’m in the dance studio, we’re on a break. You?”

“Currently at the salon. Me and Sojin are getting ready for a photoshoot for our single.”

“Channie’s got a girlfriend!” Tao sang from the studio which made Ariel chuckle.

“Tao!” Chanyeol shouted on the phone to shut him up. “Sorry, they’re still not over it.”

“I can tell. So anyway, I just wanted to know if you’re free tonight after 9.”

Chanyeol paused as he thought about his schedule for the day. “I think I’m free around 10. I’m rehearsing for our comeback all day, why?”

“No one’s going to be home tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to continue-“

“I’ll be there, 9:30!”

Ariel chuckled on the phone. “Mmkay, I’ll see you tonight babe! Muah.” 

“Bye babe.” Chanyeol hung up the phone and placed it into his pocket. He opened the door of the dance studio only to see s toppling onto the floor as he opened the door. 

“What were you doing?” Chanyeol asked, staring at s on the floor.

They all stood up awkwardly and coughed off the moment. “Nothing.”

On the other hand, with Ariel..

“What did he say?” Sojin asked, who was sitting in the salon chair next to Ariel. “He’s coming over right?”

Ariel smirked as she placed her phone on her lap. “Yep. Everything’s going to plan.”

Sojin sighed in relief at her words. “Good.”

It was nearing time for Chanyeol to arrive at Ariel’s house. He’s excited so give the boy a break. He arrived moments later at Ariel’s house, around 9:45. Chanyeol reached for the bouquet of pink tulips and quickly got out of his car and jogged up to the front door. He rang the door bell with the bouquet behind his back. Seconds later, the door opened with Ariel wearing very revealing clothing.

Ariel held onto the doorknob with a bright smile on her face. She wore a sports bra with high waisted shorts. The sight did wonders to his mind. “Hi. Come inside?”

Chanyeol blankly entered her house, he held out the bouquet to her. “I got you flowers.”

Ariel wrapped both of her hands around the bouquet and her smile grew. “They’re beautiful. Thanks.” She stepped closer to Chanyeol and pecked him on the cheek. “Let me put this in a vase.” Ariel went into the kitchen with Chanyeol trailing behind her. She set the flowers on the counter and reached for the empty vase on the corner of the counter. S

Please log in to read the full chapter