fifty seven.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

From Chanyeol / 9:43AM

I wish you and Daniel luck on this stage! I hope he wins #1! Don’t mess it up for him! 

To Chanyeol / 9:51AM

Oh gee, thanks. I feel the love.

From Chanyeol / 9:58AM

I know you do! Love you! Don’t worry about your high notes at the end. You’ll do great! I’ll be watching~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXiv7RpzRYc

From Chanyeol / 11:44PM

You both did amazing! You looked beautiful! 

To Chanyeol / 12:01PM

Thanks! We won, did you watch the encore?

From Chanyeol / 12:08PM

Yes I did. Tell Daniel he did great.

To Chanyeol / 12:13PM

Yah, what about me?

From Chanyeol / 12:16PM

Oh yeah, you did good too! Where are you right now?

To Chanyeol / 12:22PM

On the way to Crescendo, why?

From Chanyeol / 12:43PM

I’ll see you soon babe, love you!

Ariel shook her head as she chuckled, placing her phone next to her journal. She just arrived at her management company and headed to the conference room. To balance out her Youtube career, Uncle Jay allowed Ariel to use the conference room whenever it wasn’t occupied for brainstorming or to film. 

From Chanyeol / 12:57PM

Say it back!

Ignoring his playful message, Ariel continued to write down future video ideas into her journal. 

DIYs

Morning and night routines

New makeup routines

The door suddenly opened, revealing her boyfriend with snacks. 

“Say it back!”

Ariel turned around in her chair as she grinned at his appearance. “I love you too.” She held out her hands for the snacks he brought. “Snacks?”

Chanyeol bobbed his head up and down as he held up the convenience bag. “Yep, I got your favorites.” He sat down at the empty chair next to Ariel as he took out the snacks he bought. “Fresh baked bread, mango juice, and dried mangos.” He laid out the items on the table. “Sometimes I think you have a mango problem.”

“Sometimes I think you have a problem with the color black.”

Truth be told, Chanyeol was wearing all black. Black snapback, black v-neck and black jeans along with black Nikes. 

“Hey, black is nice!”

“So are mangos.” Ariel retorted as she contemplated more ideas. She tapped her pen against the table, contemplating more ideas. A lightbulb went off in her head. Ah!

“Get Ready With Me: Prom 2015.” Ariel mumbled to herself. 

Chanyeol peeked at her journal. “Prom? What’s prom?”

Ariel sighed at the word prom as she continued to stare at her journal. “It’s an American thing that we have at our schools. It’s basically a dance event for all the seniors, like a special night for them to let loose and have fun.”

“Ah.” Chanyeol made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth as he nodded his head understanding the concept. He opened the mango juice for Ariel and held it out for her. “So have you ever gone to this prom thing?”

Ariel shook her head. She set her pen down on the bind of her journal as she accepted the drink from Chanyeol. After taking a sip, she placed the bottle on the table. “No, I never got the chance to.”

“Why not?”

“No one ever bothered to ask me. I wanted an actual date.” She picked up her pen and began tapping it against the table. “I’ve always wanted a promposal, but no one ever did one for me. So I just didn’t go.”

“What’s a promposal?”

“The guy asks the girl to go to prom with him in some romantic or public gesture. I’ve always wanted one but it didn’t happen.”

Chanyeol simply nodded his head at her explanation. 

“I’m sorry but I’m really busy right now..” Ariel frowned at her words. “I need to think about videos and I have to attend a fan meeting tonight.”

Chanyeol waved his hand. “No worries. I just wanted to see you and drop off the snacks.” He stood and dived down to place a kiss on Ariel’s cheek. “Don’t stress out, okay? I’m here.” 

Ariel nodded her head at his words, feeling grateful for having Chanyeol back in her life. “Thank you.” 

Chanyeol walked towards the door but before leaving, he turned around to say one more thing. “I love you Choi Ah-Young.”

Ariel blushed immediately at his words. “I love you too Park Chanyeol.”

Crescendo Entertainment was holding a fan meet for all the artists signed with them, Daniel, Sojin, and Ariel. It was only three of them yet so many people showed up at the event. Around 300 fans showed up and at least half of them showed up for Daniel. His debut stages became popular fast because of his sentimental voice. If you were to look at table where each of the three were sitting, Daniel received more gifts than Sojin and Ariel. 

They were doing fan service by signing autographs for everyone who came. Because no one expected so many people to show up, the event took longer than the expected time. But it didn’t matter because Daniel, Sojin, and Ariel didn’t have anything schedule for the rest of the day. It’s been four hours since the fan meeting begun and there were around fifteen fans left in line for a signature. After the last fifteen received their autographs, the company also promised the fans performances from each artist. 

Daniel sang his title song, When Would It Be, with Ariel and he sang a few songs from Sam Smith, I’m Not The Only One.

Let’s just say the female fans cried. 

Sojin sang her title song, You&I. Then she sang a few covers like Haru Haru and Halo. 

Ariel sang her title song, Run Back to Me, and sang Dear No One since everyone literally chanted for her to sing it. She also sang the ost she did, Falling. 

Since Sojin and Ariel were preparing for their debut as a sub unit, they thought it would’ve been fun to do a few cover songs together. So they did their own version of That XX and My Darling.

After the performance portion, fans had the chance to ask Daniel, Sojin or Ariel questions. 

“Daniel! You’re an army man?!” One fangirl asked, she was embarrassed asking her own question by the way she hid her face. 

Daniel winked in reply. “Yes.”

Well, that made the girl cringed to death. 

“Sojin! Sojin! What was it like training with Exo?!” Another girl asked. 

“It was fun. I keep in touch with a few of the members.” Sojin replied and the girl instantly shrieked as the girl next to her asked her question (each fan was randomly picked by our managers so they knew when it was their turn to ask a question).

“Are you close to any of them?!” 

Sojin hesitated to answer and laugh to shake off the silence she gave the fan. “I’m not very close to any of them but I do greet them when I see them at the broadcasting stations.”

“Ariel! Do you and Chanyeol oppa do skinship?” Another girl from the other side asked. 

Ariel laughed at the question. “Maybe.. Maybe not.” She left the fans saying ‘ooh’ at her answer. 

“Have you guys kissed?” Another girl asked. 

Ariel cocked her head to the side as she laughed at the direct question. “Yes.” She answered honestly, making the audience squealed at her blunt answer. 

Sojin, who was acting like the host out of the three, spoke into her microphone to end the event. “We have one more surprise for everyone though!”

Please log in to read the full chapter