special chapter #2

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi guys! Chanyeol is here with me." Ariel gestured her hands to Chanyeol, who waved at the camera. "Today, we are going to do a highly requested video: Boyfriend does my makeup tag. I'm honestly a bit scared to see how he'll apply everything. I already laid out the products that I use a lot, so we're going to start."

Chanyeol clapped his hands together and scanned the endless amounts of makeup products in front of him. 

"What are you going use first?"

Chanyeol picked up a small jar, which is the foundation. "You're suppose to use this first."

"Foundation." Ariel pointed out, allowing Chanyeol to blend the foundation base on her face. "Now what?"

"I think... that thing that keeps everything on." Chanyeol picked up random tubes of makeup, searching for the correct word. "Primer!" He found the correct item and started to dab the primer on her face before blending it in. 

"That's a lot of primer."

"Shhh. I'm in the zone."

Ariel hid her laughter. "Sorry."

"Ah! I remember this! The eyeliner!" Chanyeol leaned in closer to Ariel's face, beginning to apply a thin black line on her eyes. Chanyeol struggled to apply it to her left eye because he didn't know how to position his arms. 

"How does it look?"

"Better than Baekhyun's eyeliner."

"He's going to be hurt by that."

"He'll live." Chanyeol set the eyeliner down and thought about his next product. "Mascara." He picked up the tube and twisted open the wand to apply it to her eyelashes. "So pretty."

"You're just saying that."

"Because it's the truth." Chanyeol picked up a brow pencil. "I don't know how to do this... but it's worth a try." He held Ariel's head to get a steady hold of her head to keep it still.

"I think I remember how you did this." He set the pencil down with the other products and picked up a pinkish blush color and a brush. He swiped the brush on the blush palette and brushed it against her cheeks. 

"Oh I love this color." Ariel mentioned, watching Chanyeol applying it to her cheeks. 

"I love you as well." He said, making her cheeks flush pinker than the actual blush color. He set the blush down and picked up the

Please log in to read the full chapter