forty two.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luke —

I was never in a some relationship. I just wanted to clarify that. 

Anyway, a month and I think two weeks has passed since Ariel left. I’ve been okay. I’m going to work everyday, I see Yuji on our dates after I get off work. I’m not use to not seeing Ariel’s presence at our uncle’s place. She’s always laying on the couch like the potato she is. 

A few days ago, I saw Chanyeol. I was at the convenience store by our apartment complex, picking up a few snacks and some drinks. I was looking at the drinks section, figuring out what I wanted to buy then I saw Chanyeol doing the same. After I picked up the drinks I wanted, we met eyes. 

But nothing was said. 

I went to the cash register and left the store. 

The look in his eyes bothered me as I was on the way home. Almost like he wanted to speak to me or ask me about Ariel.

But he didn’t. 

I’m not sure if they’re still together or not. 

It’s their business and I’m staying out of it. The only reason I should be involved is if it’s a code mermaid. And it’s not at the moment. 

Do any of you remember when we were in the studio at Crescendo? Daniel asked Ariel to record her song. I never listened to it until that night when saw Chanyeol. Daniel asked me to listen to a song and I did. 

It would be a big fat lie if I said my sister wasn’t talented. The second I heard the song, it was amazing. It pulled me into the song more and more as the song progressed. Let’s just say.. I’m her number one fan. After all, I am her brother. 

It that Ariel won’t be able to release the song. It’s such a waste to let the song go unheard of. She has amazing talent when it comes to music. Sometimes, I do wish Ariel stayed in Seoul. Her gift for music is unexplainable. She would’ve hit it big if she was taken care of properly. 

Now that doesn’t mean SM Entertainment was horrible at taking care of her health. What I’m trying to say is, they didn’t really offer her much. 

Think about. My father was the vice president of the company. He knew that his daughter has a remarkable gift for singing, playing the piano, and she was famous on Youtube. So he took advantage of the idea and basically used all of his efforts to turn her into a pop star. It’s sad that it didn’t work o

Please log in to read the full chapter