sixty.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Tell us.”

“Why are you being so nosy?”

“Tell us!”

“She’s my girlfriend, not your’s.”

“Tell us!” Chen pleaded for the last time. 

“No.” Chanyeol deadpanned as they walked into their dorm. “Why are you being so nosy?”

“Because you were panting really loud last night on the phone.” Tao answered. Tao slapped Chen’s chest when a thought came across his mind. “Did you and Ariel…”

Chen’s eyes doubled at the question. “You guys did?!”

“Who did what?” Kai asked as he came out of the kitchen with a water bottle in his mouth. 

“Chanyeol had with Ariel last night!”

A waterfall came out of Kai’s mouth. He started coughing from the shock. “Excuse me? You and Ariel did what now?”

The three stared at Chanyeol. 

Chen then said, “He’s not denying anything.”

“Nor saying anything.” Kai added. 

“HYUNG!!!! YOU DID THE NASTY!?” Tao exclaimed. 

Due to his shrieking, everyone came out of their respective rooms with confused eyes. 

“What is this about the nasty?” Lay yawned as he walked out of his room. 

Tao slung an arm around Chanyeol. “Hyung did it.”

Chen almost slung an arm around Chanyeol. “With Ariel.”

All the boys dropped their jaws, speechless. 

“You’re all lying.” Suho pointed out. 

“Seriously, Chanyeol wouldn’t taint that innocent girl’s mind.” D.O stated with Baekhyun and Xiumin agreeing. 

“Tell us the truth.” Lay asked. 

“He really did!” Chen retorted. 

“Chanyeol is too Chanyeol to do that.”

“We had .”

All eyes were on him.

“Since you all wanted to know so badly, we did it. That’s all I’m going to say.”

“Ariel, what is with you today?” Sojin asked.The two girls were in the dance studio doing dances to warm their bodies up. “You’re acting really different.”

Ariel shook her head as she thought back to what happened last night. “I’m fine! I’m just really tired!” 

Sojin stared at her weirdly but let it go in the end. “Whatever you say. You keep messing up throughout the entire song. I mean you make me look like the better dancer.”

“Oh, I’ll try harder this time!” 

Sojin shrugged her shoulders as she pressed play on the remote for the stereo and slid it across the floor.

Ariel kept messing up even though she said she was going to try harder. The whole reason why she kept messing up was because she was still sore from Chanyeol. 

Curse that boy. 

“Ariel!” Sojin breathed out as the song came to an end. “What is wrong with you? Are you hungry?”

How would you tell your best friend you lost your ity?

Ariel nodded her head at the last question. “Yeah, I guess I’m just hungry!”

“Let’s go get some lunch then.” Sojin said as they walked out together. 

They decided to go into the Noodle Cafe. Walking in, they happily greeted Eunbi and placed their usual orders of black bean noodles. 

“So Ariel, how are you?”

Ariel almost spilt the water that was in but she controlled herself. “I’m dandy!”

“Who says dandy?”

“Me.”

“You’re so jumpy today..” Sojin mumbled to herself. She narrowed her eyes at Ariel’s strange behavior. “You’re even.. glowing today.”

Ariel placed a hand on her cheek. “Glowing?”

“Yeah, glowing. Like you’re radiating happiness right now.”

A server delivered their noodles to their table. The girls began eating their order but Sojin stared at Ariel with a raised brow. 

Ariel noticed the stare and glanced at Sojin. “What?” She asked innocently. 

“You seem different today. Not like a bad kind of different. It’s just something about you feels different.”

Ariel took a bite of her noodles as she avoided eye contact with Sojin. “I’m the same old Ariel.”

“You’re glowing so much today that I can’t even look at you.” Sojin covered her eyes in exaggeration. She took a bite of her noodles and glanced at Ariel. “Seriously, what is with you today? You’re oddly happier than usual. You couldn’t even focus on dancing today. I mean you made me look good today.”

“I did something.” Ariel blurted out. 

Sojin raised a brow. “Did something?”

Ariel simply nodded her head. 

“Like?”

Ariel bit her lower up as she placed a hand on the back of her neck and scratched her neck. 

Sojin scrutinized her eyes on Ariel. Then she saw something on her neck. She poked her neck out and focused on that one particular spot. “Is that a hickey?”

Ariel immediately covered her neck by wrapping her hair in front of her neck. “Um..”

Sojin cocked her head to the side at Ariel’s hesitation. She placed a hand over her gaping mouth when it hit her. “You had with Chanyeol?!”

Ariel hushed Sojin to keep her voice low. Thankfully, it was just them at the restaurant. “Last night.. everyone was gone

Please log in to read the full chapter