special chapter #4

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I would rather you apply makeup on me instead!" Chanyeol pleaded, using all of his strength to stay rooted in his spot. "Just give me a makeover!"

Ariel kept pulling on Chanyeol's arm. "Babe! Come on! It's not gonna be hard at all!" She kept tugging his arm. "Babe! Please! You said you would!"

"You left out the part where I would be doing this alone!" Chanyeol shouted, rooted outside the door. 

"Babe! Pleeeease! I'm sorry but Sooyeon needs me to go to therapy with her!"

"Let me go to therapy with her!"

Ariel released his arm and glared at Chanyeol. "Babe, you can survive two hours without me. Can you please just come inside? We're running late."

Chanyeol sighed as he trudged inside Sooyeon's apartment. He saw the countless toys laying around the apartment from trucks to toy bikes."

"Sooyeon, I finally got him inside." Ariel said as they entered the living room. 

They saw Sooyeon standing in front of a mirror, adjusting her makeup. She turned around at the sound of Ariel's voice, ready to leave. "That took you thirty minutes, didn't it?"

Ariel nodded as she laughed, thinking about it really did take her that long. She turned to Chanyeol. "Are you ready?"

"Barely." He breathed out. 

Ariel hooked her arm with his as she led him into the kitchen to show him where everything is. She opened the fridge and began pointing to different areas. "Sooyeon already made bottles, you just need to warm it up in the mircrowave for thirty seconds. We have baby food here, just get one of his baby spoons and feed him in small bites." Ariel closed the fridge as she opened one of the cabinets. "Baby snacks are here. Sooyeon puts his pacifiers in this container here. She doesn't like when they're just laying around randomly on the floor." She closed the cabinet and walked back into the living room. "Are you ready to meet him?"

A baby's cheeful giggle could be heard. 

Chanyeol gulped. "Just drag me to him." He said, extending his arm out for Ariel to pull.

Ariel laughed at his over exaggeration as she lightly tugged on his arm and pulled him towards her baby brother. "Meet Choi Dongwoo."

*blue is dongwoo's thoughts

"Gu gu gah gahhhh~" Dongwoo chirped, clapping his hands together. 

Chanyeol clung his hand on Ariel's arm. "Please don't leave me."

"Babe, he's only one. I think you can manage." Ariel detached Chanyeol's hand off of her arm. "Besides, think of this as practice when you become a father."

"I'm never having children." He muttered.

"Oh really? I'm planning to so you better change your mindset of children." Ariel sashayed to Sooyeon who was now putting her shoes on, getting ready to leave. "Dongwoo really likes his teddy bear, Boo, so if he cries, you know what to do. Bye babe!" Ariel pecked Chanyeol on the cheek as she exited out of the apartment with Sooyeon. 

Chanyeol slowly turned around, making eye contact with the baby. He held up his hand and greeted him. "Hey, Dongwoo."

Dongwoo made eye contact with Chanyeol. You're not mommy. Mommy? Dongwoo glanced around, searching for his mom but could only find a tall giant. Dongwoo's eyes began watering when he realized that this tall man was the only one with him. 

Then Dongwoo broke out in tears. 

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Chanyeol instantly panicked. He never dealt with babies at Dongwoo's age. He's always dealt with kindergardeners or something. Chanyeol hastily picked up Boo and knelt down in front of Dongwoo. He carefully handed Dongwoo the stuff animal. 

The crying stopped for a small moment as Dongwoo observed his best friend, Boo

Please log in to read the full chapter