one.

That YouTube Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ah-Young! Come downstairs already!” Ariel’s mother yelled from the kitchen. 

“I’ll be down in a minute mom!”

Ariel was standing in front of her door length mirror which was hanging right next to her closet. She put her index finger on her chin and contemplated the outfit. 

“To wear or not to wear?”

“Hey Ariel, I need your suitcase.” 

Ariel turned her head to see her older brother, Luke, leaning against her door frame. “Its right there.” Ariel pointed next to her bed where her suitcase was. “Anything else?”

“Yeah, so when you become super besties with Tiffany, can you get me her autograph?” 

Ariel giggled at her older brother’s comment, “Dude. You’re like 21. Get over your fan boy dreams.” 

She returned her attention back to the mirror and examined herself. “I really don’t know what to wear.” Ariel turned her body to face Luke. “Is this pretty?”

Luke looked at her outfit, “Uh… thats a pretty….. shirt?

Ariel scrunched her nose at her brother’s undercover insult. Which was code for, ‘that is the worst thing I have ever seen you wear.’

“That bad huh?”

Luke gave her a sheepish smile, “Sorry baby sis.” He came into her room and gave her a brotherly kiss on the head. “Good luck today by the way. Kill emmmmm.”

“I don’t need luck. What I need is a fashion miracle.” Ariel muttered as she marched over to her closet and moved hangers around to find something decent to wear so she wouldn’t be comparable to a loch ness monster. 

Luke walked over to her closet and examined her clothes. He picked out a floral red and pink romper from one side of the closet, a white knit cardigan and laid it on her bed. Then he goes back to her closet to pick up a pair of her criss cross sandals, and places it on the floor by her bed. Then he went to her dresser, where Ariel had jewelry holders, Luke picked out a simple gold necklace and a gold bracelet. 

“Wear that. Its the beginning of summer so the romper fits the weather. Its a bit breezy outside, so the cardigan can keep you cozy, and it ties the romper with the strappy sandals.”

Ariel stood in front of her bed, in complete shock of her older brother’s fashion sense. “Have you  been watching my videos?”

“How can I not when you talk so loud when you’re recording?” 

“Thanks big bro.” Ariel gave Luke a thankful smile. “Why did you pick out this?” Ariel asked as she picked up the necklace and bracelet. 

“Because I bought you that for your birthday, which you haven’t even wore yet!” 

“Well I’m sorry I hurt your fashion sense. But I’ll wear it today for the event.” 

Luke headed towards the door, but he turned around before he left, “Don’t forget Tiffany’s autograph for me.”

Ariel laughed at him. “Like I would get you her autograph. Besides, I want her autograph first!”

Ariel was on her way to the LA SM Entertainment company. Which was like a good hour away. All the SM artists were in LA because they were performing the usual SM Town Concert. For the first time ever, they decided to introduce Ariel by letting her perform a couple of songs to the audience. So she would be use to singing to a larger crowd. What made her even more nervous was that fact that she had to sing everything live. 

No lipsyncing. 

Nononono. Its all her. 

So if she screws up…

Say hello to my new haters.

“Are you excited?” Ariel’s mom, Mrs. Choi, asked as she was driving through the busy streets of Malibu. 

“More nervous than excited.” Ariel replied as she looked outside the w

Please log in to read the full chapter