Charted

Intricate Love

T.O.P. fetched me at the bus terminal when I arrived the city from my hometown. The time that Yoochun drove back the city, I followed him riding a van. I went inside when I saw T.O.P.’s car and he told me that his brother was on his way to the airport now. T.O.P. drove the car, rushing to the airport while I was thinking on what would happen. Nervousness caught me and my heart was throbbing so harshly that I can felt it very much.

 

We arrived at the airport two hours after because of the heavy traffic. T.O.P. left his car at the valet and we ran off to the ticketing section and then Tiffany showed up. I was surprised that she was here, so mad at me just by looking at her eyes.

 

“I knew you would come.” She said.

It looks like that this was some sort of a plan to set me up or to set-up Yoochun. “I don’t have time for you.” I told. As I tried to take a step, her bodyguards appeared blocking our way.

“Don’t you dare follow Yoochun!” she exclaimed.

“And don’t you forget that you tried to kill me.” I threatened.

 

She was stunned when I threatened her about the incident that I was into but her guards were blocking our way. T.O.P. tackled one of the guards and he shouted at me to run… so I ran. I ran so fast as I could and when I looked back, I saw one of Tiffany’s bodyguards was after me. I ran fast like I’m in a 100-meter dash but I was so unlucky because I was caught by the bodyguard. The guard took me back to where I met Tiffany and she grinned when the guard was successfully caught me.

 

“This time, you will not interfere!” she said.

 

She showed me her plane ticket for a flight to Manila and she laughed at me. She went off together with some of her guards while the rest were holding us back. T.O.P. was hurt because I knew he fought back just to hold the guards who were after me. I don’t know why but I cried when I felt that I lost this time. The bodyguards threw us out from the airport and the T.O.P.’s car was already there waiting.

 

“I guess we don’t have a choice but to get back.” T.O.P. said.

“Yeah. But… I’ll go to Manila tomorrow.” I told.

 

We headed back to the city and T.O.P. took me to his condo. I sat down on his couch when we arrived and T.O.P. went to his room and took his laptop then he joined me. He asked me what time would I like to go to Manila and I answered “The earliest time.” He booked a plane ticket for me using his credit card and he confirmed that my flight would be on 5:30am. I was glad that he did that for me and I told him that I’d pay him later.

 

We went out and headed to Emily’s place where I left my things. I packed my things as soon as I arrived. Emily asked me where I am going and I answered her, “I’ll follow my love.” I slept at Emily’s place when the night started and I woke up early for my flight. In the cold dawn, T.O.P. fetched me and headed to the airport to catch the plane. We arrived at the airport an hour before my flight. As I went inside the departure area, T.O.P. came and I noticed that he held something in his hand.

 

“I thought you went back to the city.”

“Actually, I’m coming with you.” He said.

 

I was surprised and at the same time, I was glad that he would like to come and helped me. We check-in and waited until the boarding time happened. We took the plane and flew to Manila.

 

We arrived at Manila after 45mins of flight then we took a car heading to Makati City. The traffic was started to jam and it bored me a lot. I looked at T.O.P. and he was kind of asleep. We were on the road for almost two hours until we arrived in a luxurious hotel. We went inside the hotel and the staffs welcome T.O.P. It was their hotel, I guess. We took an elevator going up to the last floor where the offices of bosses were. My nervousness started again and I felt my limbs were shaking because of what might happen as I faced Yoochun’s father. When the doors of the elevator opened, I saw Yoochun together with Mr. Kim waiting. I saw Yoochun’s face was surprised to see me and I rushed and hugged him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yoochun asked.

“I came here to follow you.”

“You should not have come here, Kioko. Father might see you and…” he said.

“And what?” I interjected. “Threaten me again through destroying my friends’ lives?” I exclaimed.

“I won’t let father do something bad on you.”

Then suddenly, I heard a scary strict voice. “What will I do bad?” It was Yoochun’s father.

 

My heart beats so fasts when I saw Yoochun’s father in front of me. My hands started to tremble and I was breathing irregularly. Yoochun’s father looked at me so closely with his eyes like tiger that would suddenly bite.

 

“So, is this the girl whom you fall in love?”

“Yes, father.” Yoochun answered.

“And she’s with your brother who went all the way here from Cebu.” His father came closer to us and said, “I would like to have a word with you Kioko.”

I can’t gave an answer because I was too nervous and my hands were trembling until Yoochun held my hand and said. “No need for that father. We’re on our way out.”

 

Yoochun took me in the elevator and went down leaving his father and T.O.P. My hands stopped trembling when we left the floor and Yoochun held one of it. We went out the elevator as soon as it opened its doors and headed to his car where he parked. I was happy that I’m with Yoochun again but it seems he wasn’t happy to see me. We went inside his car and started a conversation.

 

“You know what you are doing, Kioko?” he asked somewhat he was mad.

“Yes, I know. I come here for you.”

“No! You’re making it worst.” He told.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Now that father knew that you are here, it would be easy for him to act.”

“I don’t care. I can endure the pain that he will inflict on me.” I said.

“Come on. Let’s go back to Cebu tonight. I am planning to go back there anyway.” He said.

 

He planned to come back and here I am so desperate to see him and helped him if anything would become difficult. Yoochun drove the car out from the building and I don’t where we were going. I took my phone and texted T.O.P. that we were going back to Cebu then I got a message… but it’s not from T.O.P., it’s from their father. I was anxious when I read the message and I tried to kept myself compose without showing any signs of trembling on my hands. I put away my phone inside my bag and Yoochun ask if I brought anything.

 

“I left in the car when we went to the hotel.”

“Okay, don’t get your stuffs. We’ll leave anyway.” He said.

 

The traffic caught us and Yoochun asked me why I came. “I wanted to help you.” I said. Then he told me that everything was settled with his father and Sheryl’s dad and Siwon were back to their job. I was knid of relief but I suddenly thought that there was a bargain. I asked Yoochun about the bargain and he said there was none and his father didn’t ask for anything in return.

 

“It’s odd, Yoochun. I don’t believe you.” I said.

“Believe me or not, everything was settled.” He responded.

 

I thought of it that there was a return and that would be leaving me. My thoughts were playing and trying to pinpoint what would be the resolution from their conversation. It seems that there was a condition because when I looked at his father, he was a businessman that needs a risk and conditions.

 

“Where are we going?” I suddenly asked him.

“We’re going to Solaire Hotel.” He answered.

“Are we staying for a night?”

“Yes, just for a night.” He replied. “We’re going back to Cebu at dawn tomorrow.”

 

At least I would have a night together with Yoochun.

 

We arrived at the hotel almost 1pm and Yoochun did the check-in for us. I waited on the couch and checked on my phone. I had a message from his father again and I read it. Then, Yoochun came and he said that we were going to our room. I followed him and went upstairs to our while I was so quite thinking about the message from his father. We went inside the room and Yoochun hit on the bed. He was tired from driving.

 

“Kioko, just order anything if you’re hungry. I need to take a rest.” Yoochun said.

I went to him and came closer then I kissed him. “I love you.” I said. Then Yoochun opened his eyes and kissed me back and said. “I love you twice as yours, Kioko.”

“You take a rest now. I can handle myself.” I said and I went out from the room and I opened the refrigerator and I took the bottled water.

 

Two hours later, Yoochun was still asleep and I got a message from his father. I checked on Yoochun before I went out the room headed downstairs through the elevator.  When the elevator had reached the ground floor and as it opened its doors, there were two men in black suit waited for me.

 

“Come with us, Miss Kioko.”

 

They led the way as I followed them where they would take me. The guards took me to the restaurant where Yoochun’s father was waiting. Before I went to his father, I calmed myself and took a deep breath, and then I went.

 

“Have a seat, Kioko.” He said.

 

I took the seat and the waiters served food on the table. I was looking straight to the man that was the father of my boyfriend.

 

“What are your conditions?” I asked.