Obscurities

Intricate Love

Last night was the promising night that we had as we swore to each other that we won’t let go. My morning became beautiful as I saw Yoochun was sitting on the cushion chair waiting for me to wake up.

 

“Good morning, my love.” He greeted.

 

Every time I heard him saying ‘my love’, my heart beats irregularly and it was also eargasm. Yoochun made my day and he approached me on bed and was trying to kiss me but I stopped him and asked why.

 

“Hmm… just woke up so I have bad breath.” I answered.

Yoochun laughed and said, “I don’t care.” Then he kissed me and confirmed, “You do have a bad breath.” He laughed.

 

I threw him the pillow as he told me and I was annoyed. I took off from bed, showered, and change clothes for breakfast. We went downstairs and I saw Sheryl prepared the table for us. I lend her my help and she smiled while I cooked the corned beef. When the food was cooked, I served it on the table then T.O.P. and Donghae came in the dining area. They sat down and the boys talked while I went back to the kitchen to get the remaining food.

 

“Kioko, what will you do after today?” she asked me out of the blue.

My mind was blank and don’t know what to answer her. “Honestly, I don’t know.”

“You can’t hide forever Kioko and how about your mother? Maybe this time Yoochun’s brother has already do something.” She told.

“I am worried about it too… and I know, mother knows what to do.” I said.

 

Sheryl took off her apron and took the plate then we went back to the dining area to serve it and joined them. We started eating our breakfast then T.O.P. asked Donghae what he’s agenda for today.

 

“I’m going back to the city. I need to work for my family.” Donghae said.

“I’m sorry if I involve you in this kind of situation.” Yoochun apologized.

“It’s alright. Kioko is my girlfriend’s friend and T.O.P.’s love too.” Donghae said without thinking the people around.

 

We continued our breakfast while the boys were having another conversation aside from what happened. A few minutes after, there was a car beeping so hardly outside the gate. Donghae stood up and went outside checking if the car was beeping on our gate. T.O.P. went out and I followed them, as I was curious to know what happened. I saw Donghae came back inside and opened the gate. Yoochun followed me and he held my hand. When the gate was opened, it was a luxury car that it came inside and I went down the stairs to see who came. T.O.P. ran into the car then it suddenly opened and a person came. I didn’t expect that this person came.

 

“What are you doing here, Tiffany?” T.O.P. asked.

 

Tiffany glared at him and she walked straight to me, staring at me with those uncompromising eyes. As I looked at her, I can feel her anger in her eyes, I was holding tight on Yoochun’s hand, until an expected slap happened. Tiffany slapped me so hard that made my face threw on the right side. With that slap, I knew that I deserved this; because of me her engagement was cancelled. Tiffany dared to slap me again but instead of me to be hit, Yoochun’s back took the hit as he covered me.

 

“How dare you ruined my engagement?” Tiffany yelled. Her anger felt through on my body as she was stopped and held by T.O.P. “You wretch! You’re a gold-digger and now that you already have the gold, you think you will live peacefully?” Tiffany looked like a wild beast that cannot be stopped and had an instinct to kill me. I was scared, nervous, and in pain, as I saw her like this. I didn’t know that Yoochun was important to her. “I’ll swear that I’ll be your scythe wretch! You will never have a happily-ever-after ending!” she screamed.

 

T.O.P. took her away from us then Yoochun coughed a little as a sign that he was hurt from Tiffany’s slapped. We went inside and I tend to Yoochun’s pain that he had. “Are you okay?” I asked. Yoochun said he was fine and his body was shocked after the hit. “You look like not a man.” I and he frowned.

 

“I’m sorry Kioko that this happen.” He apologized.

“It’s alright. We knew that this would happen, right?” I said.

 

Yoochun nodded and Donghae came in then told us that Tiffany was inside the guest room. He also asked Yoochun to talk with her and calm her down as well. Yoochun agreed and he went to the room leaving me in the sofa. I wanted to go with him but he insisted that he would talk to Tiffany alone. Sheryl was with me at the sofa trying to calm me as I walked back and forth.

 

They already talked almost forty-minutes and I’m kind of worried if she hurt Yoochun. I went to the room and Sheryl was telling me to stop as she followed me. Then the door opened and Tiffany came out. “It’s not yet over.” She threatened. Tiffany walked out and Yoochun came to me.

 

“She’s going back to the city but… she won’t stop.” Yoochun said.

I wondered how she found us here so I asked Yoochun. “How did she find us here?”

“She threatened Mr. Kim to tell her where we are.”

 

That sounds why because outside from this house, Mr. Kim knew where we hide. I heard the car’s engine started and took off. Donghae told us that Tiffany had already left and he also would go back to the city.

 

“Donghae, thank you. But today is the last day of hiding.” Yoochun said.

“What are you saying?” I asked.

“No more hiding, Kioko. We need to go back and do what is right.” He answered.

 

I wondered what Yoochun meant but I don’t have the position to ask him about that. Donghae asked Yoochun if we were coming and he said yes. Sheryl took me to my room to pack our things then T.O.P. came in.

 

“Kioko, are you ready?” T.O.P. asked.

“Yes, I am ready to go.” I answered.

“That’s not what I mean.” He said and came closer to me. “I mean, are you ready to get bash and hated by plenty of people?”

I took a moment before I answered, “No matter how they hate me, I can take it… as long as I know that we love each other, someday, they will understand.”

 

Sheryl took my bag as I went out from the room leaving T.O.P. behind. We were heading back to the city together with Yoochun, T.O.P., Sheryl and Donghae. I don’t know what Yoochun had in mind so I need to trust him whatever it is.

 

We arrived at the city pass lunchtime and Donghae took us at the Jollibee Drive-thru to buy some food. They ordered chicken, spaghetti, burgers and drinks for lunch. I ate the food while were on the road just to make my tummy not empty. Donghae told us that he’s going to send me home first. As we arrived at my apartment, I saw familiar things that were placed outside the gate and crowd surrounded it. Those things were familiar because those were mine. I stepped out the car when it stopped and the owner went outside the car.

 

“Kioko, you’re out of my apartment.”

“You can’t do this! I already paid my rental.” I said.

 

The owner took out some cash and she threw it on me, leaving the money scattered on the ground. I don’t know what to do and I don’t have a place to stay. I took the cash on the ground and shouted, “I despise you!”

 

“And so am I! You brought shame to my apartment and it’s good that I should have to kick you out!” she screamed.

“I don’t care what people will think of me because they don’t know me… but one thing for sure, I’m not that kind of person who is so avaricious!” I said.

 

I took my things that I can and then suddenly, Yoochun, T.O.P., Donghae, and Sheryl, took some of my furniture and things inside at the back of the car. Donghae called Emily to come at my place. The owner went back inside the apartment and I knew she was paid a lot just to kick me out. Yoochun apologized to me because he knew that his father did this to me but I only said that it was okay. My problem was where to stay for tonight and for the coming days. Emily arrived with her Fortuner, and then the boys took my things inside Emily’s car while she comforted me.

 

“You can stay at my house while you’re looking for a place.” Emily offered.

 

Tears fell down on cheeks when Emily offered her place for me to stay and I knew that I was so blessed with these people around me. Few minutes later, Erika came running and then she hugged me.

 

“Are you okay?” Erika asked.

I nodded then she offered her place for me to stay then we laughed and made Erika wondered. “Emily offered her place first.” I said.

“Oh! Well, that’s settled. You’re staying at Emily’s place.” Erika said.

 

When the boys were done putting my stuffs at Emily’s car, we divided the group to where we rode. Yoochun and I, and the girls, decided to ride in Emily’s car while the rest took a ride in Donghae’s car.

 

Emily asked me about our when and how our relationship started while she was driving then Erika started to giggle. I told them everything and they shouted because of excitement and how they find it somewhat cheesy. Erika started to ask questions to Yoochun about me. At first, he was kind of shy until he was comfortably answering every Erika’s showbiz questions. They made Yoochun as their hot-seat person while were on the road heading to Emily’s place. They were like those talk shows in the TV. Erika and Sheryl including Emily were throwing their questions to him and every time Yoochun answered, they giggled and said ‘Sweet’.

 

Their interview stopped when we arrived at Emily’s place. The boys took out my furniture and things from the cars then they put it inside at the spacious area. Emily went ahead inside and we were left talking at the carport. One of the Emily’s helper told us to get inside. We went in and saw Emily prepared some snacks for us.

 

“Come on, sit.” She said.

 

We took a seat then we started to eat the snacks that were prepared. Donghae came closer to Emily and he hugged her. I saw Emily’s smile and I knew she was happy especially that they were going to have a baby. As I was kind of jealous to Emily’s happiness, Yoochun hugged me in front of the people. I was kind of embarrassed because the people reacted to what Yoochun did.

 

“Here comes another lovebirds!” T.O.P. said.

 

Just like Emily, I showed them my sweetest smile even though I had a tough day. The group were having conversations about their lives, professions, experience, and plenty more. I saw Sheryl and Erika got closer with T.O.P. as they also interrogated.

 

As the sun sets, my friends Erika and Sheryl were about to go home. They gave me some encouragement then they took off. Yoochun told me that he’s going home too and then I asked.

 

“Where will you stay?”

“He’s going to stay at my place.” T.O.P. interposed and laughed.

“Yes, I’m staying at my brother’s place for a while.” Yoochun confirmed.

“Okay. So, let’s call it a day?”

He hugged me and gave me a kissed then said, “I’ll come here tomorrow.”

I nodded and felt sad. “Please come back early.”

“I will.” He said.

 

T.O.P. called out Yoochun as the cab finally arrived. I don’t want to let go on Yoochun’s hand but I should have to… just temporarily. T.O.P. went inside and Yoochun looked at me before he went in then the cab took off.