Divulged

Intricate Love

Jessica went home after she cried a lot from her heartbreak and I was one who caused her that pain. Things got really harder for me this time ‘coz I need to clear things out between Daesung and I. and after, I need to know what my feelings for T.O.P. and Yoochun. It seems that it will get worse as days will pass by.

Dara and I decided to go home and she told me that I needed to what was right and what’s in my heart. I know what was right but I don’t know what’s in my heart yet. Now I am getting confused with this complicated thing that I entered. I tried to consult myself but my answer for now was shallow. Yes, I am happy when I am together to both of them. And I know that there was a difference on how happy I was to each of them.

 

I arrived at my apartment and saw T.O.P. waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me and said. “Kioko, I’m sorry if I walked away from you this morning.”

“It’s okay T.O.P. Maybe you did that because you remember something important in your work.” I said.

“But still, I’m sorry.” then he handed me an envelope.

“What is this?” I oddly asked.

“It’s an invitation. There will be an event tonight at Shangri-La Hotel and I invited you as my date.” T.O.P. ask.

“What event?” I curiously asked.

 

He paused and was looking at me while I waited for his answer. Maybe he didn’t know what the event is.

 

“Just go with me and you will see.” He said and he took off.

 

I wondered about what he said while I looked at him walked down the street heading to his car. I opened the envelope and read the content. It was an event for an advertisement launch of a shampoo. With this, I think he was invited and need a date to go along with him but I don’t want to go. I went inside and thought if I should go or not.

My bed was comfy and I lay down for a while while checking on my messages. I my phone’s 3G and I took a photo of myself, uploaded it with the caption ‘To go or Not to go.” Just a few seconds, Erika commented on my photo in the Instagram saying ‘Go girl’. Then Sheryl commented the same as Erika’s. I smiled and took a shower and prepared myself for the event.

I wore my finest dress that was displayed for how many years in my cabinet, a black dress with sparkling stones on it and my pair of black high heels. My precious necklace that my late father gave me on my 18th birthday dangled on my neck. I did a light make up and perm my hair. I brushed my hair to the right side and sprayed a little of the spray-net to make it intact.

 

T.O.P. texted me that he’s already outside the apartment’s gate. I put extra money on my pouch and went out. T.O.P. was wearing a nice branded black suit and his hair was brushed up. He opened the car’s door for me and went inside heading to the venue of the event.

 

“You look beautiful today.” He complimented.

“Thank you. And you look handsome.” I praised.

“Are you ready for the event?” he asked.

“Honestly, I don’t want to go but I don’t have things to do if I stayed at my apartment.” I answered.

“Well, that’s good that you come with me tonight.”

“I read the invitation and it’s an event of an advertisement launch.” I said.

“Yes. And you will know why I wanted you to come with me.” He said.

 

With his tone, he was kind of suspicious right now.

 

If there’s something that I wanted to know then he should have told me right away… not this inviting me to an event and see it for myself.

 

T.O.P. was so silent and I … was getting nervous about what he told me a while ago. The traffic caught us and made my agony long. I was uncomfortable and the beating of my heart starting to get rapid. And T.O.P., added my tension when he wasn’t talking to me at all. I opened my pouch and found out that I forgot my phone. My phone was my last resort to calm myself from this nervousness. I really don’t know what lies on that event that I needed to go and see.

Forty-five minutes passed, we were on the boundary of Lapu-Lapu City, and for about a few minutes, we’ll arrive at the venue. Since we were near to the destination, my nervousness became severe and I’m starting to rub my wet palms. I hope Yoochun was there… at least.

We arrived at Shangri-La hotel and headed to the convention room. There were a lot of people, know people such as popular actors and actresses and those powerful businessmen too. T.O.P. and I were welcomed and escorted us inside to our table. There were people who greeted T.O.P. and also he introduced me as his date for tonight. But those highly people just looked at me and they talked to T.O.P. only. My feeling was started to get at its limit. I really don’t know why I decided to go here and all I can see where these powerful personalities in the society. While T.O.P. was busy entertaining, I went to the comfort and stayed, looking at myself on the mirror.

Not just long, a beautiful woman came in on a beautiful frilled white dress. Her skin was flawless, brown eyes, and hair was pitch black tied on her left side. She caught me looking at her and I smiled. She looked back on the mirror and put on lipstick. I can tell that she’s the daughter of a very rich family because on the way she moves and her radiance also tells. The woman went out the comfort room after putting on her lipstick. Then more girls came in and I decided to go out. I went back inside the convention room and T.O.P. appeared out in a blue.

 

“Where did you go?” he asked.

“Just in the comfort room.” I answered.

“The advertisement will start anytime soon.”

 

Then the room started to dim and the advertisement was played. A new commercial for the shampoo and the actress was beautiful with her long hair. Before, I used to have this dream to be an endorser but with my height, I threw away that dream. The people applauded the new TV commercial and the speaker congratulated the people who worked hard for the commercial until …

 

“But before that, we would like to thank the owner of this hotel for accommodating us here. Can we have a word from you, Mr. Park Yoochun!” the speaker called out.

 

The people were clapping and I heard women nearby that they really like Yoochun that much but it’s unfortunate for them because he had a fiancé. I saw T.O.P. didn’t clap when he was called. Yoochun was fluent, modest, but the way he spoke was bossy even for this kind of event. He gave his short message to the whole staff of the TV commercial and everyone inside the room except T.O.P. applauded him so much and I heard praised from the girls. Yoochun went down from the stage and he stood beside to the girl… the girl that I saw from the comfort room.

They looked wonderful and match-heaven sake. That girl I encountered at the comfort room was Yoochun’s fiancé, Tiffany.

 

“Shall we?” then T.O.P. asked me to cling on his arms. I think T.O.P. would like to congratulate the whole staff but we ended up facing with Yoochun and his fiancé.

 

Yoochun’s face was surprised to see me with T.O.P. but T.O.P. was serious and kind of upset. Yoochun glared at T.O.P. without saying a word until Tiffany spoke up.

 

“Seunghyun, you’re here. I thought you dislike this kind of gathering.”

“What are you doing here?” Yoochun exclaimed trying a low tone while glaring at T.O.P.

“Why? You don’t want me here … brother?” T.O.P. answered.

 

Brother? I was kind of confused when T.O.P. said that and the situation didn’t sink in into my senses. Yoochun was very mad and T.O.P. gave a mocking smirk to Yoochun, which is his brother. My mind can’t connect what has revealed in front of me.

 

“Wait, are you two, brothers?” I asked.

 

Yoochun looked at me while T.O.P. was looking at his brother and Tiffany. The people had noticed the cold fight between them until Tiffany suggested to congratulate the Chairman and his staffs personally. Tiffany grabbed Yoochun away from as she sensed that they might fight in front to these people. T.O.P. smirked when they walked away from us and I was shocked to know the secrets between them.

 

“I didn’t know that you were Yoochun’s brother.” I said.

“So, I am right.” He said.

“You’re right from what?” I curiously asked.

“Based on your reaction, my brother didn’t tell you about me and my doubts had finally answered when you said his name this morning.” He answered.

“I honestly don’t know…”

“I know. That’s why I invited you to come with me here. My brother was plotting something and I would like to know what. And I think, you two need to talk.” He suggested.

 

I paused and thought for a while.

 

There was nothing to talk or to explain because Yoochun mentioned that he has a brother when we were dining at Chateau de Busay. So, it’s not Yoochun’s fault or T.O.P.’s fault because at the very beginning, I knew them as a stranger. But, I remembered one night that he was uneasy when were at the Mountain View the time that T.O.P. was calling me. Maybe there’s something that I need to know or maybe there’s a reason why Yoochun can’t open up this thing. But, wait… when we were having dinner at Chateau de Busay, he asked me about T.O.P.’s real name.

 

“T.O.P., I need to go home.” I said.

“Why? Don’t you want to talk with my brother?” he asked.

“Not this time. It’s not the time to talk this serious matter with many medias around.” I said.

 

T.O.P. gave out his hand and whispered. “Take my hand and we’ll leave the area as there’s nothing to worry.”

 

I held his hand and he placed it on his arms and we take our leave without any permission. But my desire to look at Yoochun before I left didn’t hold me back and, Yoochun was staring at me.