Rampage

Intricate Love

The sun rose and I prepared breakfast for the two of us and of course, a cup of hot coffee for him. The food was almost cooked then suddenly T.O.P. came out.

 

“Why am I here?” he threw the questioned to me while I stirred.

 

I looked at him and saw him then he realized through my reaction that he was on flesh, no clothes on. I left the pan for a while and took his garments then gave it to him. He gave out a crooked smile, as I was so uncomfortable seeing his flesh only. The pan smoked out and I hurriedly turned off the stove. On my peripheral vision, I saw T.O.P. wore his clothes one by one and slowly. I pretended that I didn’t see it and kept my focus on what I’m doing.

 

“How was it Kioko?” he asked.

“How was it what?” I exclaimed throwing back his questions to him.

“Our night together.” He teased and grinned.

I served the food on the table and answered, “Nothing happens T.O.P.” I paused for a moment while I took the hot coffee and gave it to him. “You called in middle of my dreamland then I took you in, bathe you, and you slept on my bed.”

He sipped a little then he spoke. “Wait… if you bathe me then… you touched me, including the thing?”

“Don’t flatter yourself. I did it professionally.” I replied.

 

I sat down on the chair and started to eat breakfast and T.O.P. joined me after drank the coffee. The grin on his face annoyed me and I’m pretty sure that he was thinking something odd about bathing him. He ate breakfast with the smile on his face until we finished it. I took his plate but he pulled it and insisted to wash the dishes as his gratitude. So I cleaned the table and the TV tuning on the morning reality show. While I was watching on the sofa, my phone rang and it was Yoochun who’s calling.

 

Good morning, my love!

Good morning…

Are you on duty?

Nope! Day-off for today.

I’m here at the hotel now checking the progress of our business. And father will come home next week.

So, are you ready?

Yes, I’m always ready.

By the way, T.O.P. is here in my apartment.

What he’s doing there?

He was drunk last night and he passed out leaving a lot of mess inside my apartment.

Okay, take care of him.

Okay.

I need to go now. Bye, my love.

Bye

 

The call ended and T.O.P. asked me who was on the line. I told him that it was his brother and he gave me a curious look and said, “Why didn’t you tell him that you bathe me…?” He teased me again with that thing of his and I showed him a furious look but he just grinned. He joined me in the sofa right after he was done washing the dishes.

 

“Do you have plans on going home?” I annoyingly asked.

“Hmmm… Not yet.” He teasingly answered.

 

I don’t gave a crap about it so I just ignored everything on what I saw and what I knew about last night. We accidently had a skin-contact and chills ran down to my spine. I tried to stop it even though I felt it and my mind wandered again about last night. His firmed chest, the packed-abs, and the … When I thought of it, I tapped my face with my hands to erase what I thought. Then, T.O.P. placed his arms on my shoulder and I suddenly stood up, had a moment of paused, and then I went on my bed, sitting. T.O.P. chuckled and teased, “I know you thought of what you saw last night.” I shut my mouth, pretended that I didn’t hear it. The teasing continues when he stood up, facing at me, and then he took off his shirt. I blinked many times for a second, focusing on show in the TV, but he came towards me.

 

“Are you feeling hot?” T.O.P. said in a y tone.

 

I didn’t give him an answer and my eyes were locked on the show but the abs was destructing me. As he came closer, I stood up right away and said, “I need a shower.” I went inside the bathroom and locked the door while I fanned myself with my bare hands. That was intense when a guy stripped off his shirt and tried to seduce you with those sizzling abs and biceps. I’m going to faint if Yoochun’s body was more than that of his brother. My shower session started and took almost an hour before I came out from the bathroom. I rushed to the cabinet and got some clothes to change but as soon as I had what I wanted, T.O.P. hugged me at the back while I only had a towel on my body. I shrieked and head-butted him and ran back to the bathroom. T.O.P. moaned from pain and my head hurts too. I wore my clothes as fast as I can and went out after I was done. T.O.P. sat on the sofa, half , while watching the show.

 

“I’m sorry if I did that. Are you hurt?” I asked with concern.

 

He looked at me and then he started to cry for pain, rubbing his forehead, and crouched. “My head hurts so much.” He said but I felt that he was joking so I . “Do you want another?” I asked. He suddenly sit-up straight and told me that the pain faded. I took his shirt that was on the sofa and gave it to him. “Wear this.” He was obeyed me and I sat down beside him.

 

“Do you want to go out?” I asked.

“Yeah! And where?”

“Café Tiala?” I suggested. It was the place that I wanted to visit and tried their Korean food and drinks.

“Oh! Are we going now?”

“Not now. Later, when the sun sets for this day.”

 

Around 5pm, we went out and headed to the café that I suggested. We walked our way to the café and the time we got there, I ordered a tteokbokki and T.O.P. ordered gimbap. We had a table and T.O.P. took a picture then he posted it in his Instagram account, tagging me. The place was beautiful and the ladies who served the customers were wearing a cute café-maid outfit in pink and black. They were so cute so I didn’t bother myself to have a picture with them. One of the ladies served our order and we started to munch. I enjoyed the food so much and ordered a second bowl of tteokbokki. T.O.P. was taking pictures and uploaded it in his social network accounts. When the second bowl was served, I ate it right away and told T.O.P. to get some but he said he was already full. I munched and savored the taste of tteokbokki. After I was done with my food, I took a breath. T.O.P. laughed at me because I’m like a pig. We paid our bills and headed back to my apartment.

 

“How’s your relationship with my brother?” he asked.

“We’re doing fine and you know what, your brother is so cheesy.” I exposed.

T.O.P. laughed and said, “It was the first time that Yoochun fall in love with a woman.”

“Really?” I clarified. “If it’s his first time then it would be his first time to kiss a girl?” I asked.

Again, he laughed at me. “Yes, aside from his mother I guess.”

 

From that conversation, T.O.P. led me close to reality that I worried so much.

 

“Are you ready to face our father?”

“I don’t know. I get nervous when that day comes.” I admitted.

“And how about Tiffany?” he asked but I haven’t thought of that yet. “I know Tiffany will get infuriated when she found it out.”

“Honestly, I haven’t thought any of that yet. As long as Yoochun’s with me, I know I’ll be okay.”

 

T.O.P. had a moment of silence and I didn’t break it ‘coz I also thought of possible things would happen. The moment that I thought of it would make me even anxious.

 

“Whatever happens, I’ll be right here at your side Kioko.” T.O.P. blurted out with those kinds of words.

 

He made me looked at him and didn’t expect from the person that I dumped two days ago would support and helped me at any time. We gotten back at my apartment and he let me in, waited for me to get inside then I saw him walked away. T.O.P. was so kind, he’s matured, he knew how to handle things and the most admirable about him, and he knew what love is.

The night led me to gaze the stars above, twinkling at its best to give beauty in this dark. Whenever I gazed at it, I remembered my father and I knew he was looking at me from heaven. It led me to have a very deep thought about the possibilities that would happen between Yoochun and me. There would be difficulties, challenges, and the worst thing to do is to sacrifice. I knew someday, one of us would sacrifice; yet I don’t want to think about it.

 

Tuesday morning, I woke up early, showered, and got dressed for work. I’m going back to work and earn for my needs and leisure… even though my salary was enough for myself only. I entered the room and Dara greeted me but I can feel the excitement around my workplace.

 

“How was your Boracay vacation, Kioko?” Dara amusingly asked.

 

I got the feeling that I am obliged to share what happened to me at Boracay. “Well, it went good and I enjoyed.” Then Jessica seemed so interested about it and she asked if T.O.P. was already my boyfriend. These girls really loved to gossip when it comes to boys so I leave an answer as ‘SECRET’. Jessica and Dara were dissatisfied with my answer but Daesung interrupted and told them that Yoochun was my boyfriend. I wondered how he knew it but still I defended my answer until Daesung gave me the newspaper.

 

“The moment you entered the world of the public figure I the society, medias will be your supporter or the worst… your enemy.” Daesung said.

 

I was shocked when I saw the article about Yoochun that he cheated his fiancé with a stranger, an ordinary stranger. Jessica took the newspaper and they read the article. The media got a picture of me at the beach and also at the airport. The moment I thought about it, I called Yoochun’s phone but it kept on ringing. I tried to call T.O.P. but he didn’t pick up so I leave the laboratory and searched for him. News hasn’t reached at my workplace but media finally tracked me. Reporters were on a stampede, the cameras were flashing blinding my sight, and the worst was their harsh questions about me. I wanted to escape but I was trapped and covered my face from the cameras until the guards came in to block them and T.O.P. grabbed me from the scene. He pulled me and I ran fast as T.O.P. did then got through out from the secret exit door that only personnel knew. I saw Dara and Jessica were running towards us as they brought my stuffs.

 

“Are you okay Kioko?” Jessica asked with such concern.

“I am fine.” Even though I was not.

“You need to escape now. The medias were rampaging the laboratory. Our supervisor helped us to get out for a while to give your stuffs.” Dara said.

Dara gave my bag and Jessica handed something. “What is this?” I asked.

“That’s my trench coat and sunglasses. Wear it and escape.” Jessica said.

“Let’s go Kioko. The car is here.” T.O.P. said.

 

I hugged the girls and made my escape while they returned to the laboratory. I wore the coat and sunglasses that Jessica lends me and I sent them a message of thanks. My heart pumps so irregularly and it looks like I’m going to have a heart attack soon. T.O.P. gave me a bottle of water while he instructed the driver to take us to the north province of Cebu, Daanbantayan.

 

“That’s too far!” I exclaimed.

“That’s the only way to hide you for a while Kioko.” He said.

“But, I don’t…”

“No buts! I need to take you away from the city and I’ll explain later when we get there.” He gave me another bottle of water as he noticed that I already emptied the first bottle that he gave me. “News will start the fire.”

“No! The news didn’t start the fire. I did.” I admitted.

 

T.O.P. disagreed with me but I told him the reality that I made the mess and media lit it so it started the fire. The worries, my nervousness, and depression started to overwhelm me. I noticed that I held my phone since I ran off from the laboratory to search for T.O.P. so I tried to call Yoochun but his phone kept on ringing.

 

“Don’t call him now Kioko.”

“Why? I need to talk with him.” I asked with my voice cracking because of my nervousness.

“At this moment, Yoochun is talking with our father.”

 

I was shocked when I knew that their father came back and the last time I remembered that their father would come home by next week as what Yoochun told me. What would happen to Yoochun if he confessed on what he felt and what he thought? The worries for myself diverted to Yoochun. I got worried and at the same time, I was afraid of what would happen to him. Does their father would abandon Yoochun or threatened him again? There were many questions that were formulated by my mind and no one can gave me answers. T.O.P. held my hand and said that it would be all right then I tried not to cry but I can’t.

 

“Do you have a place in Daanbantayan?” I asked T.O.P.

“I don’t but Donghae let me use his rest-house there.” He said. “And Sheryl is already on her way there to help you.”

 

Thank God that one of my closest friends was coming for me. It’s a blessing that I had someone to talk and lean on. “Erika will come tomorrow and as well as Emily.” T.O.P. said and somehow from the rampage, I had my friends with me. T.O.P. gave me a small pillow just in case I would fell asleep but my mind won’t let me because it was busy worrying for Yoochun. I was frightened when my phone vibrated and there was a call from an unknown number. I doubt if I would answer it or not but I still did.

 

Kioko, are you alright?

Who is this?

It’s Mr. Kim. Yoochun asked me to call you.

Mr. Kim, how is Yoochun now?

He’s arguing with his father right now. But, don’t worry on that… 

Yoochun instructed me to call you and to inform you that T.O.P. is

helping him to hide you. Are you on your way now to the province?

 

I was surprised to know that this was Yoochun’s plan and T.O.P. was helping him. I looked at T.O.P. and he gave me a smile. I know that he was nervous ‘coz I felt it through his cold hands that were trembling.

 

Yes, Mr. Kim.

Okay. T.O.P. will explain to you why we are going to hide you.

Okay, Mr. Kim… and please tell Yoochun that I am okay.

Yes I will.

 

The call ended and I was confused why I need to hide. The only reason that I knew was to stay away from the rampage of the medias but what is it that they’re afraid of?