Can't Get Over With

Intricate Love

My heart was pumping so rapidly like I’m going to have a heart attack anytime soon and the shocked added because I didn’t expect it to happen. I can’t believe that he said it in front of my mother. My mind was full of that confession that Yoochun did and I don’t know what’s going to say to him, or to mother. The blood flushed down to my cheeks that made me blushed and I saw mother was smiling, trying to stop her giggles.

 

“You don’t know what you’re saying.” Words came out from my mouth without thinking.

Yoochun reached out to me and said, “Yes Kioko… I like your world; you’re ingenuous that made me feel like an ordinary person…”

“No! I can’t believe this.” I shook my head and continued. “You are confused! You tend to misunderstand the word like from love.”

“Yes, I know. I like your world and I love the person in it.” He said and held my hand.

“If you love the person then you should also love the person’s world.” I released my hand from his and I walked out leaving my mother and Yoochun in the sofa.

 

I went upstairs then into my room, locked my door and tried to calm my raging heartbeats. The confession was sudden and I don’t know how to react. First, Daesung confessed; second, T.O.P. told me he likes me; and third, Yoochun declared his love for me.  Having these kind of confessions were too much for me.

 

“Kioko.” Mother called my name while knocking on the door. “Can I talk to you?” she asked.

“Not now mother.” I responded.

 

Then the knocking stopped and I guessed mother left. I cuddled on my bed thinking what Yoochun’s confession and it doesn’t get off from my head. My heart was still racing and my blood still flushing on my cheeks. My face was hot and I felt that I’m going to have a fever anytime soon. I tried to sleep but it bothers me so much with the love-love thing from Yoochun’s mouth. My mind betrayed me from getting of that case and my heart was still excited, kept on pumping more blood from those chambers.

 


 

Morning came and I haven’t got a sleep because I am so bothered about last night. My eyes were like pandas’ that had black circles and my mind was tired and floating from a different dimension. I took off from my bed and went out my room then mother came giggling at me.

 

“My daughter is in love.” She teased and headed to her room.

 

I gave a lousy glare to mother and I went downstairs to have breakfast, just in case I’ll have energy for this day. The house was peaceful and I felt at ease. Breakfast was already on the table so I started to eat and the TV. Five minutes have passed, Yoochun appeared in the dining area. The spoon fell down from my hands and I choked. Yoochun rushed to me and he rubbed my back while I drank my glass of water. The choke got me and still my airway was blocked until I gave a cough then Yoochun gave me the glass of water and drank.

 

“Thank you.” I said when I settled down.

“You still can’t get over with, right?” he asked.

 

I didn’t respond pretending that he was wrong but as to what saying said, ‘Silence Means Yes’. If I were to say no and defend then it will also tell that I’m still bothered about last night.

 

‘Let him think what he think.’

 

Yoochun joined me for breakfast and I noticed that he wore my father’s pajamas. Honestly, it suits him and even wearing those pajamas, he’s still handsome and elegant. I continued my breakfast without talking to him and while watching TV. Then Mario came wearing my father’s pajamas too and he joined us. I guessed mother let them wear overnight.

 

“I thought you went back to the city?” I asked.

“Your mother stopped us and let us stay for a night.” He answered.

“Yes, Kioko. I let them stay ‘coz it’s the night was deep. I don’t want Yoochun to get an accident along the road.” Mother said when she came in and joined us sitting beside me.

 

Yoochun smiled at me and I saw mother’s happiest face. She was so supportive with Yoochun and I don’t know why or maybe she was excited that Yoochun would be my… boyfriend?

 

“Yoochun, can you take Kioko going back to the city, please?” Mother pleaded.

“Sure! It will be good that she’s with us.” He answered.

“No! I’ll take a…” then “Ouch!” my mother hit me on my shoulder.

“She’s going Yoochun.” She said and smiled to the fullest.

 

Yoochun sneered while he ate his food smoothly and I still felt the pain from my mother’s spank. Mother talked a lot with Yoochun while we were eating and when we were done, I washed the dishes and Yoochun together with Mario went upstairs to change clothes then my mother followed them leaving me with all the dishes. I tried washing the dishes slowly just to make them wait longer. When I was done, I went upstairs and went inside my room, had a shower but in a lazy way just to kill more time for them to wait for me. As I was done showering, mother knocked and I opened the door.

 

“Hurry up! Yoochun is waiting for you.” She said.

“I don’t care if he waits.” I responded.

“You shouldn’t let them wait.”

“If he was serious on what he said then he can wait.” I told.

“So, you’re giving a thought about Yoochun as your boyfriend.” Mother said in a way she’s starting the topic again.

“No! I mean… not yet.” I combed my hair while mother was at the cabinet helping me what to wear. “My priority now is my life and you, mother.”

I saw mother came to me upon the mirror and she gave me a hug. “I know Kioko, but you should have a family of your own. I’m getting old and I don’t want to leave you from this world without anyone who will love and take care for you for the rest of your life.”

 

Mother released me from her hug and she chose my favorite stripe black-white color blouse and fitting jeans. She really knew that that blouse was my favorite and I wore it. Mother helped me with my hair while I was putting BB Cream on my face and lip-shiner on my lips.

 

“Kioko, you’re beautiful.” Mother complimented.

“Oh come on mother! You can say that because I am your daughter.” I said.

“No, you are beautiful.” Mother smiled at me while looking and said. “Shall we go?”

 

I nodded and we went downstairs seeing Yoochun’s face that was fresh and bright. He stood up when we got down and mother gave me my bag. Yoochun was staring at me and I got conscious.

 

“I think we need to go.” I said.

“Oh, right. Mario was waiting for us outside.” He said.

 

We went out from the house and the car was already set for travel. Mother gave me a hug and to Yoochun too. I saw her lips moved and I guessed she said something to Yoochun. He smiled after they hug and I said my farewell to mother then we went inside the car. I opened the car’s window and waved my hand to my mother. I’m leaving her again for work and I’m going to miss her. The car started to run and kept on waving at her until I can no longer see her. I closed the window and Yoochuns started to talk.

 

“Your mother is the warmest person I’ve ever met.”

“Yes, she is. I always love her care and how she thought of me and to other people.” I told him.

“She reminds me of my mother.”

I remember that Yoochun’s mother died and I don’t know why… “Why your mother died?” I curiously asked.

“She got an accident on her way home. I speculated that her death was connected to my father’s business war.” He articulated. “But, I was over it. So, I moved on.”

“At least you moved on with your life.” I commented.

“Yes, I’ll move on with my life with you and be part of your world too.” He said.

 

He brought back that topic again and I didn’t answer him while I divert my sight on the road. I don’t know if Yoochun was serious and else, I am bothered because he already had a fiancé. Maybe this time, I’ll take it as a joke.

 

“Do you love me? Or if not, at least like me?” he peculiarly questioned.

“I don’t know what to say Yoochun.” I answered while I locked my sight on the road. “You already had a fiancé.”

“I can call it off.” He said.

“It’s not that easy Yoochun. You’re father will get angry to you.”

“I don’t care. And else, it’s not my choice to be engage with Tiffany.” He alleged.

“Then it’s my choice not to ruin it.” I exclaimed.

 

Yoochun held my hand and my sight was turned to him. I can see in his eyes that he was serious about it but too many complicated things will happen if that happens. And, I don’t know my feeling yet because confusions shrouded it.

 

“I’ll give you time and I’ll do what’s right for me. This time, I’m making my own choice.” He swore.

 

When I hear those words from him, I felt happiness but doubts and confusions bothered it. I don’t want to expect but at least I can see in him that he’s at it, making his own choices. I pulled out my hand and spoke.

 

“I need to clear my thoughts first before I’ll answer you.” I said.

 

He agreed to what I said and I started to debate my thoughts while on the road. I thought of the possible things to happen and the worst things to happen too. Negativity was pulling me in their field but positivity was trying to bring me back.

 

Yoochun slept for more than an hour while I was clarifying my feeling for him. We were already in the city and on our way to my apartment. I woke up Yoochun when we were near at my place. We arrived at my apartment after ten minutes I woke him up.

 

“Kioko, what I said is real. I’m not playing nor pretending on you. This time, I’ll do what’s best for me and my love for you.” He aforementioned.

“I guess you know what you’ll do but I still don’t know what I feel.” I said.

“Time will come and you will get through that confusion.” He said.

 

At this time, Yoochun was serious about what he said but I still doubted his feelings for me. I don’t know I doubted it and it’s up to me clear this out. I looked at him and his handsome face lost me. My eyes can only see him at that moment like I wanted to tell him that ‘Don’t Go’. But…

 

“Kioko!”

 

I heard T.O.P.’s voice calling me so I turned my head and saw him standing nearby. Yoochun’s brother came in and I don’t know what he would think.