Chapter 9

Promise

"They are here! They are here!" Zelo came running through the dance studio, his arms flailing. 

The 'Secret' noonas were going to meet up with BAP. Secret was a popular TS girl group.

"Calm down you pabo." Himchan scolded Zelo. Although no one admitted it, they were all estatic to meet Secret.

A few moments later, the secret noonas walked through the studio doors. Himchan's jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Huung you are drooling." Zelo chan. 

Himchans face became cherry red as he flustered out of embarassement. The four girls of Secret were very pretty.

"Hello we are BAP" the boys said as they bowed.

"Hi we are your Secret noonas. We are excited to finally meet you." The girls sweetly replied to BAP's introduction.

Dahyun found himself staring at one of the girls in particular. The girls each introduced themselves and he found out that the girl who caught his attention was Sunhwa. The three other girls were Hyoseong, Jieun, and Hana.

After chatting for a short time, the girls wanted to perform one of their songs for BAP. The boys seated themselves on the floor as the girls took their positions. As Secret performed, Daehyun could not take his eyes of Sunhwa. The way she sang with passion was enough to mesmerize Dahyun. Sunhwa caught Daehyun staring and she winked at him. Daehyuns heart skipped a beat. Did he just imagine that? Or did Sunhwa wink at him?

Youngjae nudged Daehyun as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I saw that." Youngjae whispered.

Daehyun felt his cheeks burn with embarassement. However, Youngjae confirmed to Daehyun that Sunhwa had really  winked at him. He felt his heart tremble with excitement.

Secret finished their routine and BAP clapped.

"Wow!" Young guk cheered, revealing his gummy smile.

Secret giggled at the boys' reactions and respectfully thanked them.

Jieun, Hana, and Hyoseong went to retrieve their bags from the table in the corner of the dance studio. However, Sunhwa walked over to Daehyun. He watched her intently. She took a seat next to Daehyun. She was still panting from the performance.

"hey! Do you mind?" She asked motioning to Daehyuns water bottle.

"oh no no It's fine." Daehyun stuttered as he squeezed his sweaty palms. He felt really nervous due to Sunhwa's close presence.

"Thanks!" She grinned as the took a large gulp out of Daehyun's half empty bottle. 

She closed the lid and handed the bottle back to Daehyun.

"you are Daehyun? Right?" She inquisitively asked as she cocked her head towards him.

"ye-- yea yea I....I....I'm Daehyun." He mentally smacked himself for being such an idiot.

She giggled at his nervousness.

"hey don't be so scared. I don't bite." Sunhwa teased.

Daehyun felt his body relax and he gave her a cheeky smile.

"I only bite boys named Daehyun..." Sunhwa said giving Daehyun a smirk.

Daehyun pretended to back away from Sunhwa as he gave her a horrified look. 

"jeez you might attack at any time!" daehyun jokingly pretended to be frightened.

Sunhwa laughed again.

"you are funny!" She said as she continued laughing.

"and handsome." Daehyun grinned.

"yea, that too!" Sunhwa smiled.

Daehyun froze. Did Sunhwa just call him handsome? 

"Hey I really enjoyed today. Do you maybe want to hang out some time later?" Sunhwa asked.

"oh yea that would be great!" Daehyun replied quickly. His heat was beating fast now.

"Here." Sunhwa handed Daehyun her phone.

Daehyun stared at the phone, unsure of why he was holding it.

"put your number in it pabo!" Sunhwa giggled.

"oh uh yea yea sorry," he quickly added his number as he tried to cover his cheeks that were blushing profoundly.

Sunhwa hugged Daehyun and then jogged over to the rest of Secret. They waved to BAP as they headed out of the studio. 

Daehyun just stood there in shock. Why was his heart beating so fast? Youngjae lightly punched Daehyun in the shoulder.

"So I saw you and Sunhwa...." Youngjae grinned like an idiot.

Daehyun rolled his eyes as he grabbed his bag. The boys returned to their dorm and Himchan began preparing Dinner. Daehyun went to the room he shared with Youngjae. Daehyun closed the door behind him and flung himself onto his bed. He hugged his pillow to his chest as he smiled to himself. His heart was still racing. 

"Oh my god!" Daehyun sat straight up. He smacked his head. He was supposed to call y/n so she could reserve him a seat for her showcase.

He groaned. He had completely forgotten. How could he have forgotten about calling his best friend? He felt super terrible. How could he have forgotten something so important?

 

 

 

 


AUTHORS NOTE

sorry for the lack of updating. I have literally been piled with homework. I am so stressed. :( please forgive me. Anyways this chapter was fun to write. Now daehyun may have feelings for Sunhwa! But does he have feelings for you? Let the drama begin! Anyway I am super duper excited because me and my best friend ordere first sensibilty albums and we will pick them up at the concert. In 100 albums, there is a ticket to a bap high touch. Jljshslsjdkgjxl *cries on floor* anyways I will update soon. Please leave your comments <3