Chapter 30

Promise

 

"Okay, don't forget the assignm-"

The bell rang and all the students rushed out of the classroom. The teacher shook her head and began packing up her laptop. You and Hyo-Rin took your time gathering your books.

"Bye Mrs. Lee!" You bowed politely to your teacher.

"Oh, have a good day Hyo-Rin and y/n." Mrs. Lee waved as she continued to pack her laptop.

You and Hyo-Rin left the classroom and walked outside of the school.

"See you tomorow y/n!" Hyo-Rin smiled as she began to walk to her apartment.

"Hyo-Rin wait!" You called.

She turned around and tilted her head.

You continued, "I was going to visit Daehyun and I was wondering If you wanted to meet him and the rest of BAP."

Hyo-Rin grinned and nodded excitedly. You had told her a lot about BAP and Hyo-Rin was excited about meeting them.

You and Hyo-Rin chattered as you walked to the TS building.

"Woah..." Hyo-Rin said in awe when she finally saw the TS building. 

"Impressive right?"

"Definately." Hyo-Rin was clearly impressed.

You both walked into the lobby and the woman at the front desk immediately recognized you from all your previous visits. However, she narrowed her eyes at Hyo-Rin. 

"She is with me." You told the woman.

"Okay, go ahead then."

"Thankyou." Hyo-Rin and you both bowed harmoniously. 

"Can we go up the stairs?" Hyo-Rin asked as she pointed to a door leading to the stairs.

"No of course not! The elevator is much quicker." You told her as you pulled her into the glass elevator.

The elevator began to move and Hyo-Rin began to panic.

"Y/n I'm afraid of heights!"

"Why didn't you say that earlier!?"

"I didn't exactly have the chance!"

Hyo-Rin crouched down onto the floor and closed her eyes.

A few seconds later, a bell chimed and the doors to the elevator opened.

"Hyo-Rin it's over."

Hyo-Rin timidly opened her eyes and let out a breathe of relief when she realized that the elevator had arrived to the correct floor.

Hyo-Rin followed you through a hallway and you both stopped at the door to BAP's dorm.

"Is this it?" Hyo-Rin asked.

You nodded as you knocked on the door.

The door opened and revealed a smiling boy.

"Noona!" The boy cried as he threw his arms around your neck.

"Hi zelo!" You grinned as you looked up at the tall boy.

"Who is she?" Zelo asked, referring to Hyo-Rin.

"This is my friend, Hyo-Rin."

"Hi Hyo-Rin, I'm Zelo." Zelo said as he gave her a cheeky smile.

"Nice to meet you Zelo." Hyo-Rin bowed.

"Oh, come in!" Zelo said suddenly as he ushered the both of you into BAP's dorm.

You both followed Zelo into the dorm.

"Hyungs! Noona and her friend are here!" Zelo yelled to his hyungs.

Daehyun was the first to hear Zelo and came running into the living room where you and Hyo-Rin had taken seats.

"Y/n!" Daehyun said excitedly as he engulfed you into a hug.

A few seconds later, the other boys came into the living room to greet their visitors.

Yong Guk was last to enter the living room. He had just woken from a nap and had a terrible case messy of bed head.

He yawned and stretched his arms. He froze when he saw Hyo-Rin.

Hyo-Rin saw Yong Guk at the exact same time and her eyes widened.

"Yong Guk!?"

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE
so I know this chapter is short, but it is leading up to the next chapter which will be important. Anyways, Hyo-Rin and Yong guk finally are meeting again! Yea! Anyways I will update soon! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote!