Chapter 16

Promise

You stumble home miserably. It is true. Daehyun likes Sunhwa, not you. How could you be so stupid? You smack the side of your head. You are mad at yourself. Why couldn't you confess earlier?

You finally let out all the tears that have been waiting to fall. Your back slides down a light post and you hug your knees and cry.

You bury your face in your knees and cry until it hurts. After what feels like hours, you feel the presence of someone else. You shakily look up and see a familiar face next to you.

"oh how long have you been here." You ask embarassed.

It was the boy who tried to encourage you earlier in the day at the ramen shop.

"long enough to see a beautiful girl cry." He answered as he turned towards you and wiped a stray tear from your cheek.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I live in those apartments. I happened to see you crying and I recognized you." He explained as he motioned towards an apartment building accross the street.

"oh I see-"

"I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm lee kyun" he told you.

"I'm y/n" you said, flashing him a small smile.

"aish, so much better when you smile." Lee Kyun  grinned.

You laughed at his cheesy statement.

Lee Kyun's smiled faded as he became serious.

"so why were you crying?"

You sighed as you told him, "I didn't realize my feelings for my best friend. I decided to confess but it is too late. His feelings are for a different girl."

Lee kyun nodded understandingly. 

"is this the boy from your home screen I saw in the ramen shop earlier?" Lee kyun asked.

You nodded slowly. Your throat hurt and you didn't want to talk anymore. Lee kyun seemed to understand and he wrapped his arm around you.

Despite the throbbing ache in your heart, you felt comfort.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay okay be mad at me for this short chapter. But please understand that I am experiencing post concert depression. I went to the bap concert two days ago. Let me tell you that it was outstanding. I didn't get hightouch but I still had Farely close seats so it was alright. The concert ended and I was happy (I made eye contact with zelo) *dies*. I was all excited and my best friend was sad it was over. I was suprised that I wasn't sad myself. But then the next morning me and my best friend had to get home for softball and we left LA at 5:30 in the morning. It was a five hour drive home and I slept for the first two hours. Then I woke up and we ate breakfast. Then I randomly had a terrible breakdown. I couldn't stop sobbing and crying. I felt so depressed. The trip went by too quickly. I missed the airport with BAP and the concert. My best friend started getting teary eyed and I was just bawling. I finally composed myself and then I kept feeling like I was going to cry. I finally got home and saw my family and watched my videos on my phone from the concert. I felt happy again but even today I feel emptiness. I talked to other people who feel the same way. I just like Zelo so much that it must be unhealthy. Now bap is in London and I wish that they knew how sad they made me *yells at BAP poster*. Anyway I am super sorry for my annoying authors note but it feels good to let it out lol. Does anybody have any suggestions? Anyways I promise (pinky promise) for a long chapter this weekend. Thank you to all my subbies. I lalalalalove you and please comment so I can reply :)