Chapter 4

Promise

The kiss lingers and when relatiy sinks in, you pull back in shock.

"oh my god, y/n I'm so sorry." Daehyun says suprised. He didn't know what got into him.

You stared at the ground. You felt a burning sensation in your throat. You didn't want to have those kinds of feelings for him. He was your best friend.

You deeply wanted to kiss him back. But you didn't want to have an awkward relationship. You felt your eyes sting as your eyes filled with tears.

You finally looked up from the floor. Daehyun scratched the back of his neck and his eyes traveled every where but you.

'Tell her. Tell y/n that you love her.' Daehyun thought to himself.

"I got to go..." Daehyun mumbled.

He mentally cursed at himself. Why couldn't he tell her?

You watched as he grabbed his bags and the remaining boxes. He stumbled past you and walked out to the taxi waiting in front of the dorms.

He took one last look at you. 

You pumped your fist in the air.

You saw him laugh and do the same.

You watch him step into the cab and close the door. You watched the taxi cab drive away until it could no longer be seen.

You close the door and stare at the now empty room. It seems so lonely. You remember when you and Daehyun first became trainees. 

FLASHBACK

"wow!! Y/n ah! This room is so nice! It is huge!" Daehyun yelled as he ran to each room of the new trainee dorm.

You rolled your eyes. He was so childish and immature. Though, you couldn't help but laugh at him.

"No way!" You heard daehyun scream at the top of his lungs.

You run into the kitchen where you heard Daehyun.

Daehyun was sitting in the middle of the kitchen with his arms wrapped around a mini fridge.

"Seriously daehyun?" You groaned.

END OF FLASHBACK

You sighed as you looked one last time around the room. You needed to go back to your room. You had classes and vocal lessons soon.

You stepped outside into the cool crisp morning air. You stared down the road. You half expected to see Daehyun.

"daehyun don't forget me"