Chapter 15

Promise

 

You must have looked insane. Your clothes were sopping wet and your hair was plastered to the sides of your face. You were trudging through the rain and finally, you could see the TS building. 

"Umph!" You yelped as a man on his phone bumped into you, causing you to fall to the floor. You looked up from the ground and the man continued walking.

"Jerk!" You yelled.

The man turned around and stared at you, his eyes unforgiving. He didn't show any sign of guilt.

"Oh okay. Thanks. I will have to call you back." The man said to the person he was on the phone with. He returned his phone to his pocket.

"Why don't you watch where you are going." The man snarled at you before walking in the opposite direction.

"Aish!" You whined as you pulled at your hair. You stood up and tried to straighten your jacket as you walked into the TS building.

You bowed to the woman at the front desk. She gave you a funny look as she nodded towards the elevator. You thanked her as you pressed the "up" button on the elevator. You nervously shifted your weight on your feet as you waited for the doors to open. You tried to hide the embarrassment you were feeling. Your wet clothes were dripping and forming a small puddle on the floor. The elevator dinged and you hurriedly stepped into the elevator. 

You stepped off at the floor the dance studio was on. You smiled as you remembered coming here with zelo and then daehyun scared you. You pushed open the heavy doors to the dance studio. 7 heads turned to stare at you. Wait, 7?

Not only were all the BAP boys here, but so was Sunhwa. Your heart dropped when you saw Sunhwa and Daehyun holding hands.

"Noona!" Zelo called as he ran towards you and threw his arms around your neck. 

You smiled weakly. "Hi zelo"

"Noona, you can call me Junhong." Zelo said, giving you a boyish grin.

You nodded your head and gave him a thumbs up sign.

"Noona, you're the best!" 

"Aish you are so cheesy." Himchan snorted as he ruffled Zelo's hair.

Despite the fact that you were upset, you couldn't help but smile at the idiotic boys.

Everyone was laughing and greeting you except for Daehyun. He awkwardly stared at the floor. Youngguk elbowed Daehyun in the side and motioned towards you.

"Oh hi." Daehyun mumbled.

"Hey." You quitely answered.

The tension could be felt.

Sunhwa spoke up. "Hi I'm Sunhwa, Daehyuns girlfriend."

You felt a sharp pain in your chest. 

"Oh.... I am y/n, Daehyun's best friend." 

Sunhwa's eyes lit up, "Daehyun has told me a lot about you."

"Ah- I see." You said as you continued staring at the floor.

Sunhwa was really pretty so you could see why Daehyun would like her. You should have known, you had seen Dahyun and Sunhwa kiss but you were hoping it didn't mean anything. You were wrong.

The room grew terribly quiet. 

"Y/n why did you decide to visit?" Jongup asked you. Jongup was usually shy and it was strange to hear him speak up.

"I came here to just say hi." You gave a lame excuse.

Everyone nodded there heads, but you could tell that they weren't buying your excuse.

Youngjae was able to start up a conversation to fill the silence in the room.

The whole conversation, Daehyun kept his head down. He had liked you since he first met you. All these years, he tried to confess. But you only saw him as a best friend. The day he had kissed you, was his first kiss. He thought you had feelings for him. But now that was all in the past. He needed to get over you. 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

OMG I saw bap at the LA airport. Let me just tell you, they are gorgeous in real life too. They are even more perfect. I saw himchan come first and youngjae looked precious with his glasses. Zelo is my bias and I was saying hi and he looked when I said his name *dies inside* I was shaking so badly and I was there with my best friend and we were fangirling so hard. We barely made it to the airport with one minute before they came. Ugh I could talk forever about the experience. One of the girls high fived daehyun and then I touched her hand haha. It was amazing and I was really proud of babyz cause they were all so respectful. Anyway that was really long. Sorry ^_^ anyways I hope you liked this chapter <3 I might not update for a few days because I am in LA (concert is in two days). I hope you all have a lovely day.