Chapter 21

Promise

 

"Why is noona upset? Is she mad at Daehyun hyung?" Zelo said out loud to no one in particular.

No one had an answer for Zelo. After you got out of the van, the remaining five boys of BAP sat there, puzzled over your actions.

Himchan rested his head on zelos shoulder. 

"I think that y/n might be...in love with Daehyun." Youngjae said quietly.

Everyone turned to face Youngjae.

"Why would you say that?" Jongup asked inquisitively.

"Remember that day y/n met Sunhwa, and found out she was dating Daehyun? Y/n seemed upset, maybe even jealous." Youngjae pondered aloud.

The rest of the drive home was an awkward one. Finally, the boys arrived to the dorm. They walked in and saw Daehyun sitting at the kitchen table. He was resting his chin on his palms and staring at the wall.

"Hello is anyone home!" Zelo shouted, waving his hand rapidly in front of Daehyuns face. Daehyun smacked Zelos hand lightly and sat up straighter.

"Where have you guys been?" Daehyun asked.

"We saw y/n!" Zelo answered brightly.

Young guk smacked his forehead and Youngjae pinched the bridge of his nose. Sometimes zelo was so ignorant.

"You guys didn't bring me?" Daehyun said defensively.

"You haven't seemed like you have been feeling well. So we left you here." Jong up said quickly. It was partially true. Daehyun was acting strange

Youngjae sighed, "Listen Daehy~"

"Oh! Sunhwa just texted me! I got to meet her at the coffee shop. Talk to you guys later!" Daehyun stood up abruptly and grabbed his backpack before running out the door.

Himchan narrowed his eyes at the door Daehyun had gone through. 

"Something isn't right." Himchan mumbled.

"Why don't you follow him?" Jongup suggested. "You can see what is going on."

"Aww our Jongup is finally using his brain!" Youngjae exclaimed as he slung his arm around Jongups shoulder. Jongup shot Youngaje a dirty look as he pulled away from him.

"Who should follow Daehyun?" Zelo asked.

"I will!" Himchan volunteered proudly.

"That is not a good idea. I will go. You can watch the kids." Youngguk spoke up.

"Aish fine." Himchan pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Youngguk grabbed his coat and hat, "call me if you need anything." Youngguk waved before stepping outside.

Himchan turned to all the other members, "looks like I'm the babysitter."

 


AUTHORS NOTE

So himchan as a babysitter??!! This should be good ^_^ I hope u are enjoying this fanfic. Please leave your comments because I really enjoy them. I also really appreciate all the subbies *bows* 
I'm also going to warn you right now...the next chapter is going to be super duper fluffy