Chapter 47

Promise

 

*Daehyun POV*

"Ok great job! Let's take a fifteen minute break!" Yongguk called as he sat on the cool wooden floor of the dance studio.

"Hyung, can I have some of your water." Junhong pleaded as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ugh~ Junhong where is your water?"

"I drank it all..." Zelo jutted out his bottom lip.

I groaned and passed him my water bottle. This kid was too cute for his own good. As Zelo continued to gulp down my water, I checked my messages on my phone. I sighed. Y/n hadn't texted me. She hasn't texted me in a week due to her studies. I know she is busy though. But I am concerned because she told me that there were bullies at her school. I just hope she is okay.

"Hey I have some great news!" A booming voice called.

I looked up from my phone and saw BAP's manager. He gathered us around him in a circle.

"We have been invited to KCON! It is a kpop festival and concert in America!" Our manager grinned as he explained.

"Have you accepted the invite?" Himchan asked hopeful.

"Well that is the good news. I have accepted the invite. We are going to America!"

All six of us cheered and high fived each other.

'This might also be my chance to see y/n!'

"When are we going to kcon?" Jongup asked as he tilted his head cutely.

"About a month and a half from now. So you guys have to begin rehearsing your performance now."

"Wah! I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go America!" Zelo smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"We might even see... Chris Brown in America!" Jongup jumped up and down in excitement.

Youngguk rolled his eyes at us but couldn't hide his gummy smile.

"Oh- my phone!" I said, my eyes widening as I heard ringing. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was y/n!

"Y/n!" I exclaimed as I answered my phone. However I was met with a voice that didn't belong to a girl.

"Daehyun?"

The voice sounded familiar.

"Yes this is Daehyun. Who is this and why do you have y/n's phone?"

"This is Lee Kyun and there is a problem."

 

 


AUTHORS NOTE

So I give you guys permission to be angry with me. Yes, I know this is super short. But trust me, it is leading up to a very important and long chapter. Also, I am sorry for the lack of updating. I have been busy with the Korean foreign exchange students. However, they are back in Korea so I have more time to write again! Please anticipate and thank you for reading my fanfic!