Chapter 32

Promise

 

Yongguk paced back and forth worriedly.

"They have been gone a while now. Where could they be? Aish, I'm worried!" Yongguk said exasperated as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Yongguk-ah relax. I'm sure Daehyun and y/n will be back soon." Hyo-Rin said as she tried to comfort him.

"I guess you are right."

Hyo-Rin was sitting on the couch next to Jongup and Yongguk plopped down next to her. 

"Hand me the remote." Himchan said as he motioned towards the remote on the couch next to Jongup.

Jongup tossed Himchan the remote and Himchan turned the television on. He began to flip through channels. He stopped at the news channel when he saw that they were talking about Seoul.

"...and we advise that everyone stay in their houses. There is a massive rainstorm heading towards Seoul. The first end of the storm will hit in about ten minutes." A reporter on the screen announced.

Himchan immediately turned the television off.

"Oh my God." Youngjae said as his eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Wait! Daehyun hyung and noona are out there." Zelo cried out suddenly.

Everyone smacked their faces and shook their heads. 

"Zelo, that is why we are worried." Jongup told him as he continued to shake his head.

"Oh..." Zelo said embarrassed.

"I'll call Daehyun." Yongguk explained as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"And I'll call y/n." Hyo-Rin began to dial your number.

After a few moments, Hyo-Rin shook her head sadly. "Y/n didn't answer."

"Neither did Daehyun." Youngguk said as he returned his phone to his pocket.

"I guess we just have to wait." Himchan sighed.


---------------------------------

"Daehyunnie!" You giggled as Daehyun picked you up and spun around.

Daehyun finally put you down, "we have to get home or the others will worry."

Daehyun held your hand in his and you both swung your arms as you left the stargazing spot.

"Daehyun, I really enjoyed tonight. The sky really was beautiful."

"We will have to come here again." Daehyun grinned.

You both walked back into the main streets of Seoul and were only minutes away from the TS building.

Suddenly, you felt a drop of rain on the tip of your nose. Then you felt a few more drops on your face.

"Uh-oh it's raining Daehyun."

You tried to run under a nearby tree. However, Daehyun tugged you into the middle of the street.

"What are you doing?"

"May I have this dance?" Daehyun asked as he held out his hand.

You tried not to laugh. You held out your hand and Daehyun took it in his.

"Of course you may have this dance." You replied as you curtsied. 

He suddenly spun you around and you let out a lighthearted laugh. It began to rain harder and soon you both were soaking wet. Yet, you didn't even care. You and Daehyun continued to spin and dance in the rain.

"Yah- what are you kids doing?" A sudden voice interrupted.

You and Daehyun froze and turned to stare at an angry ahjussi. 

"Dancing in the rain." Daehyun gave a cheeky grin.

"You are being too loud and your parents must be worried. Go home." The ahjussi said before retreating back into a house.

You and Daehyun burst out laughing as you began to walk to the TS building again. After a few minutes, you and Daehyun were standing in front of the BAP dorm. Daehyun knocked on the door which immediately flew open to reveal a not so happy Yongguk.

You and Daehyun were soaking wet and were still laughing.

"We were so worried! Where have you been?"  Yongguk frowned.

"We were stargazing and dancing." Daehyun explained.

Yongguk sighed and handed both of you a towel.

"I just hope you guys don't catch a cold."

After you finished drying yourself off, you and Hyo-Rin sadly bid your goodbyes.

"Come visit again!" The boys shouted in unison. 

You rolled your eyes as a smile tugged at the edge of your lips.

These boys could be such idiots. How could you not love them?

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for all my subbies and comments! I will update soon! Also... BAP IS HAVING A COMEBACK *dies*

and I hope you like the new poster for this story!