Chapter 48

Promise

 

*Your POV*

"Huh?" I mumbled, hearing a knock at my door.

I sat up and yawned as I looked at the alarm clock next to me.

"Oh my god"

It was almost 8 am. I had overslept! I grumbled as I ran around my dorm, grabbing my books and attempting to clean myself up. I threw a sweatshirt over my pajama top and then slipped my feet into my shoes. 

Knock knock

"Coming!" I yelled as I threw my backpack over my shoulder. I opened my door to reveal a surprised looking Lee Kyun. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked at my outfit.

"Umm, that is an interesting outfit..."

"I overslept." I explained.

He nodded understandingly before we both began to walk to our classes. Ever since the incident with the mean girls, he walked me to my first class in the morning. He told me to tell him if they ever bullied me. However, I constantly had to lie to him. The bullies were always picking on me. They would throw things at my back during class, kick my bag, or trip me when they got the chance. Yet, these were all trifling things that I didn't want to bother Lee Kyun with.

"Are you okay? You are really quiet today."

"Just thinking." I murmured, seeing my classroom in front of us.

I waved to Lee Kyun and flashed him a small smile.

"See you at lunch!" He called before walking off to his class.

As soon as he disappeared from my sight, I let my smile fall and sighed. I turned to my classroom.

'Another day with them' I thought as I watched the group of bullies walk in. They strutted in the classroom like queens, tossing their hair as they did so.

I narrowed my eyes as I glared at them before walking in the classroom and taking my seat. Vocals class began and our teacher, Ms. Lynn, began our vocal warm ups.

Ms. Lynn was my favorite teacher here and was a bright spot for me at this school. She seemed to really like me as a student and thought I had a good voice.

All the students followed along and copied the notes the teacher sang.

"Wow! Y/n that was perfect! Come up here and do it for the class." Ms. Lynn waved me forward.

I gulped and timidly walked to the front of the class. The group of bullies glared at me.

Ms. Lynn sang five notes and I repeated and sang them perfectly. She clapped and then had me return to my seat.

Class ended and I went to my next class which was mathematics. That class went by very slowly and I was half asleep by the time the bell rang, dismissing everyone for lunch. I stretched my arms and yawned. I grabbed my books and bag and began to walk outside towards the cafeteria. I gasped when a hand covered my mouth and began to drag me to an empty corridor. My bag was ripped off my shoulders and thrown to the floor. I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to steady my racing heart. I struggled in my captors grasp but there was more than one person grabbing me. 

I was thrown to floor and my forehead hit the ground hard enough to make my vision distorted. I looked up to see the five girls who have been bullying me since my first day here.

'What do they want with me?'

One of the girls kicked my head, cause me to whimper in pain.

"Who do you think you are?! Huh?" The same girl yelled, kicking my head again.

This time, I could taste blood. I wanted to call out for help but no one would be able to hear me. All the other students were in the cafeteria and we were in an empty corridor.

One of the other girls yanked my head up by grabbing a lock of my hair. 

"You think you can come to this school as a foreigner and act like you are better than us? You come and think you are the next superstar singer. Is that it?" She yelled and let go of my hair, causing my face to hit the ground again. I heard more yelling and felt more pain but everything began to subside as I fell unconscious.

 


*Lee Kyun POV*

'Its been fifteen minutes. She is never this late.'

I felt uneasy as I ate my lunch. Y/n was still not in the cafeteria and she was never more than a minute late to lunch.

"I'm going to look for y/n." I told my friends at the lunch table.

They nodded and said to call them if I needed help.

I walked out of the cafeteria and remembered that y/n had mathematics before lunch.

'Maybe she stayed late after class'

I walked towards the mathematics classroom but froze when something caught my eye. There was a backpack on the floor.

"Oh my god! It's y/n backpack!" I gasped as I picked up the bag.

Suddenly, I saw five girls come out from an empty corridor with smug looks on their faces.

'That is suspicious'

"Excuse me!" I called as I ran up to the girls.

"Have you seem y/n?" I asked them.

"Ummm who is that?" One of the girls asked in an annoyingly high pitched voice. She rubbed her palms together and bit her lip nervously.

'She is lying'

I narrowed my eyes and pushed past the girls and ran down the empty corridor that I had seen them come from.

I felt my heart stop when I saw y/n lying on the floor. She seemed to be unconscious.

I picked her up and gently carried her on my back. I took her to the school nurse and the nurse looked worried. Y/n was in pretty bad shape. I was told to wait in the waiting room. As I nervously waited, I looked in y/n's bag for her phone. I found her phone and then called Daehyun. He should know what happened. They are best friends after all.

I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for Daehyun to answer.

""Y/n!" 

"Daehyun?"

"Yes this is Daehyun. Who is this and why do you have y/n's phone?"

"This is Lee Kyun and there is a problem."

 

 

 


AUTHORS NOTE
so I finally updated with a fairly long chapter! *throws confetti* woot woot! Anyways, I hope that this chapter was not too rated? I don't really know how to put it. I tried not to make this chapter too brutal. Anyways I love your comments and thankyou to my subbies. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you can check out my bap Fanpage on instagram: @gukkies_world