Chapter 41

Promise

 

*your POV*

"Whoa~ so amazing." I looked out the small window and stared down at the small buildings and people. The school was in Los Angeles and the plane was going to land in a few minutes. I had been on this plane for hours and couldn't wait to get off and stretch.

"The plane is now landing. Please remain seated until told otherwise." A flight attendant told all the passengers.

After ten minutes, the plane had landed and everyone was exiting. I grabbed my carry on bag and went into the terminal to find the rest of my luggage. I saw my bright blue suitcase and retrieved it from the luggage section.

"Now I have to find a taxi" I mumbled to no one in particular

I finally waved down a taxi and gave the driver the address of the school. Luckily I have taken English lessons so my communication is decent.

The driver made small conversation as he drove.

"Are you from here miss?"

"I'm from South Korea."

"Oh wow! That's far."

"Yes, I am here to study."

The taxi pulled into a parking lot in front of a school. I am assuming that this is the academy I will be attending.

"Good luck with your studies miss."

I thanked and payed the taxi driver. I retrieved my luggage from the back of the cab. I was not sure where or what to do so I gave Lee Kyun a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

"Oh hi y/n!"

"I just arrived at the academy and I'm not quite-"

"Omo- really!? Where are you? I can show you around and help you get situated."

"I'm at the front gates."

"Okay I'm in my dorm but I will be there shortly!"

"Alright see you in a bit." I hung up.

I was still exhausted from the flight so I carefully sat on top of my suitcase and rested my chin on my palms. I quietly tapped the cement with my foot. I suddenly felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Oh my god!" I screamed and elbowed the person behind me. I turned, ready to attack the jerk who dared mess with me. However, the person behind me was no other than Lee Kyun.

"Lee Kyun! Yah you scared me, grabbing me from behind."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were gonna beat me up." Lee Kyun grumbled as he rubbed his stomach.

"Are you okay? I feel bad now. I didn't know it was you. I hope you aren't hurt."

"Y/n calm down. I'm fine. I now know that you are one strong girl with a hard elbow."

I giggled and hugged Lee Kyun.

"It's great seeing you Lee Kyun."

He returned the hug, "you too."

He released me from the hug and I noticed a large envelope in his hand.

"What is that?" I motioned towards the envelope.

"I almost forgot! It is all your files, schedules, and dorm keys. I picked it up from the office earlier."

"Thank you." I grinned.

"I can show you where your dorm is."

"Alright." I chirped, feeling excited.

The first few minutes was peacefully quiet. I walked next to Lee Kyun, none of us saying a word. I occasionally brushed my hand on leaves that hung over the small path.

"Y/n."

"Hmm?"

"What happened? With Daehyun?"

"I was upset he didn't make it to my showcase. I forgot that he debuted on the same day. I was so selfish and honestly, I don't blame him for being mad."

"I'm sure things will work out between you two. I can tell he really likes you."

"I really like him too, it's just-"

"Just what?"

"I don't deserve him."

By this time me and Lee Kyun were standing in front of my new dorm. Lee Kyun put his hand in front of the door to stop me.

"Listen y/n, don't ever say that. Ever."

My eyes widened in surprise when I felt his lips on mine.

 

AUTHORS NOTE

My first double update! Also I'm sorry if the end upsets you. I promise promise promise that there will be more daehyun soon.