Chapter 1

Promise

You run off the stage. Tears rest on the corner of your eyes. You take a breath as you wipe your nose. You don't want Daehyun to see you like this. You need to support him. Even though you were not chosen by the judges, Daehyun was. He was going to debut. It didn't matter that you weren't.

"Y/n ah!" You hear daehyun call your name. He spots you backstage and worriedly rushes over to you.

You weakly smile at him.

"congratulations oppa." You try your best to sound excited.

"y/n ah ..." He frowns "I'm really sorry the judges didn't pick you. I can decline the entertainment offer."

"Daehyun no. You have to accept the offer! It is your dream!"

"But y/n it is your dream to become a singer too."

"Daehyun, I will keep training. I want you to debut with the new group. One day, I can achieve my dreams too. Maybe one day we will even be on stage together!"

Daehyun looks at you hesitantly. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure Oppa!" You assure him. You hold back the tears threatening to fall.

He pulls you into a tight embrace. 

"You are my best friend y/n. We will be forever. I won't forget." He tries to assure you.

You nod your head as he still holds you to his chest.

You don't want him to see you cry. You really are happy for him. 

He grabs your shoulders and makes you face him. 

He stares into your eyes.

"I promise."

You give him a thumbs up. "Go achieve your dreams."

He gives you one last embrace before pumping his fist in the air and yelling "fighting!" as he runs to tell the company he will accept the offer.

"Fighting." You whisper as you watch him dissappear into the crowd of trainees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

thank you to all my subscribers on my other stories and thanks for readers here *hugs* 

I really want to improve my writing and hope to make this story worth your time! I will update soon! <3 

Also, in one month I am going to the BAP concert!!!!! I am going to the LA concert. I am soooooo excited. Anyways please comment and subscribe! <3 <3 <3