Chapter 29

Promise

 

"Hey brat!" You called as you raised your fist in the air.

Hyo-Rin turned and her eyes widened when she saw you. She began to sprint away.

"Yah! Get back here!" You began to run after Hyo-Rin. Fortunately, due to your athleticism, you quickly caught Hyo-Rin.

You grabbed her by her backpack. She turned to face you and batted her eyes innocently.

"Hi y/n!" She cooed.

"Yah! Don't act innocent! You know what you did!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

You released your grip from her backpack.

"Yesterday you embarrassed me in front of Daehyun."

Hyo-Rin giggled. 

"It was pretty funny." She said as she clutched her sides and began to laugh harder.

You rolled your eyes.

"Come on Hyo-Rin we are going to be late to class."

You both began to walk to vocal class.

"Im sorry if I messed things up between you and Daehyun." Hyo-Rin said as she abruptly stopped walking.

"Aish it's fine. Daehyun sure got a laugh out of how ridiculous those kissing faces looked."

"Wait he knew I was there the whole time." Hyo-Rin gasped as the color drained from her cheeks.

"Of course he knew you were there." 

"Oh My God. This is so embarassing! Aish!" Hyo-Rin whined as she pulled at her ponytail.

"Well you deserved it." You shrugged as you continued waking.

Hyo-Rin quickly began to walk again as she caught up with you.

"He doesn't hate me does he?" Hyo-Rin nervously asked.

"No he doesn't hate you. He thought it was pretty funny. There is no harm done." You assured her.

"That is a relief. Next time, I won't make a fool of myself." Hyo-Rin said confidently.

You and Hyo-Rin began to chatter about random nonsense when the bell suddenly rang. You and Hyo-Rin froze and looked at eachother. You were both late.

You two didn't wait any longer. You both began to sprint to your vocal class. Your teacher was going to kill both of you.

"I didn't realize how late it was!" You yelled as you continued to run.

"I thought we had time!" Hyo-Rin called from behind you.

By the time you reached the classroom, you were already ten minutes late. You both stood outside the classroom door.

"You go in first." Hyo-Rin said as she pushed you forward.

"No! You go first!" You hurriedly stepped away from the door.

"No! You go-"

The door swung open, revealing your teacher.

"Ladies, do you know what time it is?" Your teacher said as she glared at you.

"Yes. Sorry." You and Hyo-Rin mumbled as you bowed your heads and entered the classroom. You quickly took your seats.


"Okay today is just rehersal. Please begin." Your teacher told the class before glaring at you and Hyo-Rin one last time.

You and Hyo-Rin began to rehearse your song. You both finished flawlessly and high fived. Hyo-Rin grabbed her water bottle and sat cross legged on the floor. She rested her chin on her palms.

"Y/n ah~ I'm nervous for this showcase."

You took a seat next to her and held your knees to your chest.

"To be honest, I'm nervous too Hyo-Rin." You told her. You shuttered as you remembered what happened last showcase with Daehyun. You forgot your lines because you were so nervous. You couldn't fail again.

"Well, we need to be confident. We will do great." Hyo-Rin said as she pumped her fist in the air. She stood up and held her hand out to you.

You looked up at her and grinned as you grabbed her hand and she pulled you to your feet. 

"Let's start from the top." Hyo-Rin said as she grabbed her iPod.

"Hyo-Rin."

"Yea?" She said as she turned to look at you.

"I'm glad we became friends." 

She smiled, "me too."

 


AUTHORS NOTE

So I'm done with finals!!!! *dances* anyways I'm sorry for a short chapter. Since school is over, I will update with better, longer chapters. Also, I mentioned it in my other authors note, but I feel like my readers are disappointed. I feel like my writing has improved, but I am getting less views and fewer subscribers and fewer upvotes. Please give me feedback so I can improve. Thank you.