Chapter 31

Promise

 

Everyone turned to look at Hyo-Rin.

"You know Yongguk?" You asked, surprised.

"Well, kind of." Hyo-Rin said, her eyes shifting to the floor.

"When I was spying on Daehyun that one day at the coffee shop, Hyo-Rin was the waitress." Yongguk explained as he began to blush.

"Wait, you were spying on me?" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Of course not." 

Daehyun stared at Yongguk questioningly, but decided to drop the topic.

"Yongguk hyung has a crush!" Zelo sang as he clapped his hands together.

Yongguk hid his face with his hands. Zelo was embarrassing him.

 Hyo-Rin actually thought it was pretty cute the way Yongguk was reacting.

Hyo-Rin began talking with all the boys and everyone was having a good time. However, Daehyun tapped your shoulder and motioned towards the front door. 

Daehyun grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the door.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"Just trust me."

Daehyun led you out of the dorm and outside of the TS building.

"Daehyun stop!" You yelled as you pulled yourself from his grip.

"What?" He asked you innocently.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Daehyun grinned as he interlaced his fingers with yours and began pulling you again.

He pulled you down a small street and passed a few street shops.

"Are we almost there Daehyun?!"   You whined.

"Almost."

The sun was beginning to set and pretty soon, it was dark and only the street lamps were giving off dim lighting.

"Daehyunnie it's getting dark. We should go back."

"We are almost there."

As Daehyun led you farther from the main streets of Seoul, the fewer street lights there were and the more nervous you became.

"Daehyun I want to go back!"

"No, we are here now."

He led you down a small grass hill and let go of your hand. He sat down and patted the spot next to him. You timidly sat down. Daehyun lay down on his back and you did the same. He pointed up to the sky. You gasped at what you saw. The stars were clear and the night sky glistened above you.

"Wow." You said in awe as you stretched your arms out towards the sky, as if you could reach the stars.

"I found this place a few weeks ago." Daehyun told you.

"It's amazing Daehyun."

He suddenly sat up and looked down at you.

"Y/n..."

"Yea?"

He leaned down and you felt his plump lips against yours. He pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds. You were speechless. He gave you a shy smile before lying down again. A shooting star suddenly went across the sky.

"Daehyun make a wish!"

He closed his eyes and made his wish as you did the same.

"What did you wish for y/n?"

"I can't tell you! Otherwise it won't come true."

Daehyun laughed, "you really haven't changed y/n."

You stuck out your tongue at him. You then rested your head against his chest as you both looked up into the sky.

"Y/n I'll always be there. I promise."

 

AUTHORS NOTE
Daehyun and you are really close. Hopefully he keeps all his promises. However, there is definitely more drama to come! Also in case you were confused, Hyo-Rin is the girl that Yongguk saw in the coffee shop. I don't know if you guys remember that. It was when Yongguk was spying. Anyways I hope you are enjoying my story <3