Chapter 7

Promise

"Oh my god! Oppa!" You screamed.

it had only been two weeks since Daehyun left, but you missed him like crazy. You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw him standing at your school gates. You had just finished all your classes and Daehyun had came at the perfect time to visit you.

"jeez you must have really missed me." Daehyun laughed as you threw your arms around his neck. 

You pulled away from him with a funny look on your face.

"daehyun what's that---that smell?"

"I have been practicing! I'm sweaty."

"ewwww."

Daehyun got an evil grin on his face.

"oh no oppa."

"y/n!!!!" He yelled as he wrapped you in a tight hug.

"aish! It smells so bad. I'm dying!" You yelled but your voice was muffled by his shirt.

You finally struggled loose and gave him a dirty look. "I hate you."

"no you don't!" Daehyun said as he gave you a cheeky grin.

He was so cute.

"y/n ah can we go back to your dorm...I'm starving."

"daehyun when are you not hungry." You said as you rolled your eyes.

You headed back to your dorm with Daehyun. All of a sudden you heard someone frantically calling Daehyuns name.

"Daehyun Daehyun Daehyun!!! Hyung!!!" A tall boy came running up to Daehyun. He lowered his head and had his hands on his knees while he was panting, gasping for breath.

"aish Zelo what do you need?" Daehyun asked the boy.

You stood next to Daehyun with a confused look on your face. You remembered Daehyun saying something about a boy named Zelo in his band. Daehyun had told you Zelo was the youngest. But, this kid was tall, though he was really adorable. You wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"hyung I know we were supposed to wait in the car but I have to pee!" Zelo explained.

Daehyun looked extremely embarassed. "Aish seriously Zelo? Y/n ah can he use your bathroom?"

You nodded. 

"Thank you noona! Daehyun is always talking about you! You are y/n right?"

Daehyun smacked the back of Zelos head. You tried to suppress a laugh.

You took the two boys to your dorm. Zelo rushed into the bathroom and you went to the kitchen to get Daehyun a snack.

"I'm sorry about Zelo. Himchan drove all of us here from the studio and I wanted to stop by. Zelo was supposed to stay in the car."  Daehyun  apologized.

"it's okay! Zelo is quite adorable!"

"annoying really." Daehyun mumbled.

"I heard that hyung!" Zelo called from the bathroom.

You laughed as you handed Daehyun a bowl of ramen. Zelo finally came out of the restroom and he thanked you. He playfully stuck his tounge at Daehyun before running outside, back to the other BAP members.

"So y/n how is your performance for the showcase coming?"

"it's good...I am performing 'I don't care' by 2ne1."

"I like that song." Daehyun commented before shoving more noodles into his mouth.

"yeah, I am just nervous I will mess up again." You sadly replied.

Daehyun froze as he set down his ramen. 

"Y/n ah you aren't going to mess up. You are going to pass. I know it!" Daehyun firmly said.

"Thanks oppa. But don't forget, you have to come to the showcase."

Daehyun held his hand over his heart. "I promise!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys thanks for all your comments and everything. I am really trying to write good chapters. An sorry for all the adorable zelo but he is my ultimate bias and I had too. <3