Chapter 45

Promise

 

*Your POV*

'Did he just say... He loves me?'

"Hello? Y/n are you still there?"

"Y-yes"

There was an awkward silence.

"Y/n please come back. I need you in my life."

"Daehyun-ah I can't."

"Why not?!"

"I am studying here. I can't just go back to Korea. I have to at least finish this semester."

"I'll wait for you then."

"What do you mean?"

"When you come back, you will be my girlfriend." 

I could imagine his confident smirk even through the phone. I giggled at his typical confident self.

"Yah! What's so funny? You will be my girlfriend!"

"Okay okay. But how do you know I will accept your confession?"

"Once you return, you will see there is no way you can decline."

"Alright Daehyun. Go ahead and we will see."

"Sounds good. Now I'm going to be performing on mnet countdown in an hour. Make sure you watch the performance. I'm going to look super handsome."

I scoffed at this conceited boy.

"I'll make sure I watch. Now I have to study so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye"

I hung up and hastily shoved my phone back into my bag. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips. I hurried back to my dorm and flicked on the television. I turned to the channel that the performance would be on. There was no way I was going to miss it. I made myself a cup of coffee while I waited for the performance to begin. I sat in my kitchen and started reading through the notes I had been given.

"BAP!!"

I suddenly sat up straight when I heard BAP's name on television. I ran over and threw myself onto the couch. Six familiar boys walked out onto the stage and began to sing and dance their hearts out. However, I found myself unable to take my eyes off of Daehyun. He was amazing.

They finished performing their song Power and then bowed, smiling and waving at the cameras. I let out a squeal and then gasped, covering my mouth.

'Did I just... Fangirl?'

I jumped up from my couch when I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door, revealing a smiling Lee Kyun.

"Hey Lee Kyun!"

"Hi!"

"Would you like to come in?"

"Well actually, I was wondering if you wanted to come and get coffee with me and a few of my friends."

"Oh, sounds great! Let me just get my coat." 

Lee Kyun tapped his foot patiently while I ran to my room and grabbed a beige jacket. I ran back to the door, stepped outside, and locked the door.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

He laughed at my childlike behavior. We walked over to a small on campus coffee shop.

"It's so cute!" I jumped up and down as I pointed to the light pink interior. Lee Kyun pretended to be embarrassed by my behavior. Well, maybe it wasn't pretending.

"Lee Kyun!" A boy waved at Lee Kyun from a small table. There was another girl at the table with the boy.
We walked over to the table and I introduced myself. We all had a great time and it was beginning to get dark outside.

"I really should get going. It was great meeting you all." I grinned and thanked them before heading back to my dorm. 

My dorm was close and I arrived in a matter of minutes. I pulled out my keys and was about to unlock my door when I saw it.

 


AUTHORS NOTE

So what do you think "it" is. You will find out in the next chapter! Also, I am very busy because I have foreign exchange students at my house. They are all the way from South Korea! Anyways I hope you are enjoying my story! Have a lovely day (^_^)