Chapter 20

Promise

 

"Zelo what in the-"

Zelo clasped his large hand over your mouth and began dragging you off the small dirt path.

You desperately thrashed at Zelo, trying to get away from the strong grip he had on you. 

"Noona this would be so much easier if you would just -"

You bit down on zelos hand. Hard. 

Zelo yelped as he cried out in pain. You felt slightly guilty but he deserved it. Before he had the chance to get a hold of you again, you your heel and began to run.

"Oh no you don't."

Someone grabbed your waist and threw you over their shoulder.

"Yah!" You yelled as you scratched your captor's arms. You began to furiously pound the back of whoever this was. But, to your dismay, this person was evidently stronger than Zelo.

You were carelessly tossed into the backseat of a large black van. A door was slammed and the van sped off.

As you groaned and rubbed your head, you finally began to come to your senses. You faced five very familiar boys. It was BAP. Wait where was Daehyun? 

You glared at the five boys.

"Do you mind explaining why you so violently kidnapped me." You snapped.

"Noona, your bite hurt." Zelo scowled at you.

You expression softened.

"I'm sorry Junhong ah. I shouldn't have freaked out like that." You apologized as you patted Zelo's arm. "But it still doesn't give any of you a reason to grab me like that." You said, tuning to the other boys. They hung their heads and murmured apologies.

"It wasn't my idea, my hyungs forced me." Zelo explained, blaming his hyungs.

You smiled at the young boy, "Don't worry. I know it wasn't your fault." 

Zelo affectionately nuzzled his head into your shoulder.

Himchan pointed at Zelo in utter disbelief. "Come on! Zelo is totally kissing up to you!"

"Shut up." You scolded Himchan. 

"Now can someone please tell me why I am here." You said, waiting for a response.

"Well, lately Daehyun has been acting...strange and since you are his best friend, we thought you could talk to him." Young guk told you.

"Yea and he is acting distant and and we need him to concentrate on our upcoming debut." Youngjae piped up.

You folded you arms across your chest. 

"Daehyun has a girlfriend he can talk to and I demand you let me out of this car." You said with slight annoyance. The last person you wanted to talk to was Daehyun. He has been ignoring you and you will do the same.

"Come on Noona, please. We need him." Jongup tried to reason with you.

You shook you head and kept a frown on your face, "No."

Young guk sighed. "Please y/n. Daehyun is at the dorm right now and if you would just talk to him..."

"I said no and that is my final answer. Now stop the car and let me get out." You said strictly with a hint of anger in your voice.

"But Noona, you can't let him down. You guys are best friends." Zelo said quitely as he tugged on your sleeve.

You harshly yanked your arm away from zelo.

By this time, the van was pulled over to the side of the road.

"I don't know what we are anymore." You said sadly.

You quickly swung the door open and stepped out into the cool crisp air. You closed the door softly and began to drag your feet as you started the walk back to your apartment.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi *waves shyly* how was this chapter? I hope you liked it. Zelo was just such a cutie in this chapter. (He is my ultimate bias keke). So it looks like Daehyun hasn't been too happy either. But lately Daehyun hasn't been being a very good best friend *throws cheesecake at Daehyuns face* haha anyways have a beautiful day (^~^)

And I hope you like the new poster for this story 

Oh and thank you for 51 subscribers! It seriously means a lot to me *throws hearts*