Chapter 38

Promise

 

~~Three months later~~

Your eyes burned as you watched him dance and sing to his vocal's limits. You were watching BAP performing on television at an awards show. You hadn't talked to Daehyun since he had been at your house that one day. You had called him countless times but only reached his voicemail. You knew he was upset with you but you thought he would have gotten over it by now. A sudden knock on your door interrupted your thoughts.

"Hey, are you feeling alright? Lately, you seem to be distracted." Your mother asked concerned.

"I'm fine."

Your mother noticed BAP performing on the television.

"Wow! Daehyun is amazing! I remember when he was just a little kid, playing with you outside." Your mother exclaimed.

"Yea." You mumbled, turning away to hide the tears that rolled down your cheeks.


"Y/n? What is wrong sweetie?" Your mother rubbed your back when she noticed the tears that fell from your eyes.

"He hates me." You mumbled as you wiped your eyes.

"Who hates you?"

"Daehyun."

"Sweetie, why would he hate you? You two are best friends." 

"Omma, I made a mistake."

Your mother looked at you sympathetically.

"You and Daehyun have been best friends for years. I'm sure that you will find a way to fix things." She hugged you and softly patted your arm.

You looked up at her and smiled. She had given you a good idea.

"Thanks omma!" You hugged her and grabbed your coat before running out of your room.

Your mother curiously watched you run off. She shrugged, confused of your sudden outburst. 

You grabbed your purse from the couch in the living room and ran outside. You checked your phone. You still had time. BAP was performing at the Seoul theatre and you decided that you would meet them there. You signaled a taxi and gave the driver directions. You arrived at the theatre in fifteen minutes. You thanked and paid the driver and then ran to the front doors of the theatre.Two security guards blocked the doors, arms folded across their chests.

"Excuse me." You said as you tried to walk through the doors.

"Sorry miss, doors are closed. You need a pass to have entry granted." The security guards stopped you.

"Aish." You mumbled, unsure of what to do.

"I need to meet BAP." You tried to explain to the security guards.

They scoffed, "so do thousands of other girls. Get lost kid."

You grumbled and tried to come up with an idea. Suddenly, the front doors burst open, revealing more security guards. Your eyes widened when you realized that BAP was behind the security. They were trying to get to their van.

"Daehyun oppa!" You called out, waving your hand at him.

He made direct eye contact with you. His eyes were so cold and unforgiving. You were taken aback. He turned his attention towards the security again. He walked past you, not even acknowledging your existence.

"Zelo-ah, it's noona." You said weakly.

He looked at you and he lowered his head apologetically and continued past you to the van.

"What's wrong with them?" Your murmured to yourself. You knew Daehyun was mad at you, but Zelo even ignored you. They all had acted like they didn't know you. Why were they acting like this.

"Yah! Kid, we told you to get lost." The security guard narrowed his eyes at you.

You bowed your head and quietly apologized. You kept your head down to hide the pain in your eyes.

 

AUTHORS NOTE

oh- it's been so long! I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I will update again tomorrow! Why did BAP ignore you? Anyways Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite busan prince, Daehyun!