Chapter 13

Promise

Sunhwa and Daehyun awkwardly pull apart. Daehyun quickly turns his head to hide his cheeks. Sunhwa lightly tugs at her lip, still in shock at what had just happened. 

"I'm sorry." Daehyun blurted out.

"for what..." Sunhwa asked worriedly.

"the kiss... I shouldn't have ----"

Sunhwa cuts Daehyun off as her lips meet his again.

Daehyun, surprisingly feels nothing, rather emotionless. Is this what it was supposed to feel like. The kiss lingers before Sunhwa pulls away.

"daehyun ah - I like you." Sunhwa mumbled, just loud enough for Daehyun to hear.

"I think I like you too..." Daehyun quitely said, ignoring the bad feeling in his stomach.

Sunhwa's eyes lit up. "Really!?"

Daehyun slowly nodded his head. Sunhwa threw her arms around his neck. Daehyun awkwardly returned the hug.

"omo it's raining hard!" Sunhwa exclaimed.

Daehyuns eyes drifted to the window. Rain was pouring down and puddles were beginning to form.

"we should go"  Daehyun said as left a tip on the table. He pulled himself to his feet and reached into his backpack, pulling out a small umbrella.

Daehyun pushed open the door and opened his umbrella. He was so busy in thought, he had forgotten about Sunhwa. She quickly hurried next to his side under his umbrella.

"oppa! You seem to be in such a rush."

"Just thinking..." Daehyun sighed. He felt sick to his stomach and did not know why..

Sunhwa's lips tugged upward into a smile. She thought that Daehyun was thinking of her.

"we can head back to TS?" Sunhwa suggested.

"sure..."

Daehyun felt warmth in his finger tips. Sunhwa had interlaced her fingers with his. Daehyun didn't say anything but was unsure of her gesture. 

As daehyun and Sunhwa walked together in the rain, hand in hand, Daehyun thought of one thing. Why did it feel wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

im really sorry for such a pathetically short chapter. I am really busy with sports and school. Ilukily my spring break starts on Thursday so I promise that on Thursday, I will update with a super super long chapter that is much better. And I am so excited because in about a week is the BAP concert. I just can not deal with my feels. Anyways thankyou for all my subbies I lalalalove you (^•^)