Girly Gossip

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun spent the rest of the afternoon at the hospital waiting on his x-ray results. When the doctors came back they told him that his wrist was sprained and he’d have to wear a brace on it for a couple weeks. Baekhyun texted Kyungsoo to let him know the damage.

 

To: Kyung ;P

 

Well Kyungsoo that bastard really did bust up my arm. But luckily it is just a sprain I don’t need like a full cast or anything.

 

After his arm was all wrapped up, Baekhyun left the hospital with mother heading towards home. When they got there Baekhyun plopped down on the couch and sighed, checking his phone to see if Kyungsoo responded.

 

To: Baekhyun

 

Ugh. I’m so mad >.> how could he! Are you home yet? I’m coming over! Tell me everything when I get there.

 

To: Kyung ;P

 

Yeah I’m back at home. See you soon.

 

Baekhyun threw his phone on the couch.

“Mom?”

“Yes Baek?”

“Kyungsoo is coming over, is that okay?”

“Sure, honey. Just be careful of your hand.”

“Okay mom.”

 

Baekhyun ran up the stairs and to his room. He spent several minutes cleaning up before the doorbell rang. Kyungsoo let himself in, he’s used to it because he’s done it for years.

“Kyung! You’re here!” Baekhyun came barreling down the stairs and hugged him.

“So? Tell me what happened!”

Baekhyun lead Kyungsoo up the stairs and back into his room.

“So what happenedddddd, Baek. I can’t wait anymore.” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had taken regular position on his bed.

“Well.. I went to help him fix up his nose… since I might have kind of sort of punched him in the face today.”

Kyungsoo broke out into laughter, “Yeah I know I heard, everyone heard.

Oh, great.

“Yeah but when I got there he had his shirt off and he was cleaning it.” Baekhyun blushed as the thouhts came back to his head.

“Wow Baek. You’re red as a tomato. Is his body that great?” Kyungsoo poked Beakhyun in the stomach cause him to laugh.

“His body is okay.”

Kyungsoo raised a suspicious eyebrow at Baekhyun

“Okay. His body was A.MAE.ZING!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo squealed together like little girls.

“Wait!” Kyungsoo stopped and suddenly got serious,” We don’t like him remember, he sprained your wrist. We don’t like him!”

Baekhyun sighed and frowned. “But he’s sooooo cutee.”

“Continue your story!”

“So once I got over his body… I apologized to him for punching him and then I cleaned up his face. And then.. He pulled me onto his lap and we sat there and it was… nice.” Baekhyun placed his head in his hands, happy with the thought.

“Omg you were on his lap! Scandalous Baekhyun is Scandalouss.”

“That isn’t even all! He leaned in to kiss me!”

“YOU GUYS KISSED?!” Kyungsoo yelled.

“Shhhhhhhh! No! Let me finish! He leaned into kiss me and then Jongin walked in and ruined it.” Baekhyun said, clearly annoyed.

“Jongin? My Jongin? My beautiful beautiful J-“

“Yes! That Jongin! Anyway, when Jongin walked in Chanyeol just chucked me off of his lap like I was nothing!”

Kyungsoo gasped. “What a jerk!”

“That’s when I sprained my wrist.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Did he even apologize?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “He did. But it was an awful apology. He said he pushed me off his lap because he thought Jongin was a teacher, when he clearly saw that it was Jongin before pushing me off.”

“What a loser… But I wonder why he pulled you into his lap in the first place. Maybe he likes you? But if he does then why do he push you off of him when Jongin came?”

Baekhyun thought silently then shrugged.

I never really thought about it. Does Chanyeol sort of like me?