Interesting...

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

 

Chanyeol rang the doorbell at Kris’ house to find Sehun answering the door. Sehun’s happy face dropped into an annoyed expression when he saw it was only Chanyeol.

“Oh.. Hey Sehun.” Chanyeol laughs awkwardly

“You’re not Jongin.”

“Er… no I’m not.”

Sehun walks away from Chenyeol, which he took as permission to come in.

“Chan, my mann. You came!” Kris said, giving Chanyeol an Americanized handshake, “Jongin should be here soon.”

“Cool cool.”

Chanyeol was silent for a moment.

“Where is your brother? I need to ask him something.”

Kris looked around and then shrugged.” I dunno. Look for him, he is probably in his room upstairs.”

“Thanks, Kris.”

Chanyeol walked up the stairs searching around for Sehun, when he spotted him coming out of his bedroom.

“Sehun!” Chanyeol attacked Sehun, pushing him back into his room, shutting and locking the door.

“What do you want Chanyeol?”

“Look. I know you don’t like me, but I really need to know something. Can I ask you a question?”

Sehun thought for a moment, sighed and nodded.” Sure.”

Chanyeol took a deep breath and let out his question,” Who is Jonghyun? What did he do to Baekhyun?”

Sehun held up his hand to stop Chanyeol from asking any more questions.

“That isn’t my story to tell Chanyeol, and besides, I don’t even know the whole story myself. You’ll have to ask Baekhyun yourself.”

“He won’t talk to me about it… Come on! Just tell me what you know.”

Sehun sighed and sat down on his bed, crossing his legs.

“Jonghyun… Isn’t Baekhyun’s ex, but Baek did confess to him. I don’t know the exact story, but all I know is that Baekhyun and Jonghyun were sleeping together, and then something happened and Jonghyun told the entire school that Baekhyun forced himself onto him, and that he was a . He turned everyone against Baekhyun and… well I think that is all I know. I mean I know some other things… but I think if Baekhyun wants you to know that than he’ll tell you.”

Chanyeol felt a pain in his chest.

This Jonghyun guy, is he really that awful? How could he do that to someone like Baek. He’s such a good person.

Chanyeol mentally punched himself for ever thinking that his little ‘romance’ game with Baekhyun was fun. He could have really hurt Baekhyun if he kept it up.

Chanyeol shook Sehun’s hand and thanked him for the information.

“Sehun, Chanyeol! Jongin is here!”

Sehun’s face lit up. Chanyeol noticed.

“Sehun? Do you have a crush on Jongin?”

Sehun scrunched up his nose in disgust.

“Ew no! It isn’t like that; I just admire Jongin as a dancer. He teaches me things, besides I would never do that to Kyungsoo.”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, “Kyungsoo likes Jongin?”

Sehun face palmed.

“No! Well yes… but pretend like I never said that! Kyung would kill me if he know I accidently told Jongin’s best friend about his crush!”

Sehun rushed out the room before Chanyeol could ask any more questions.

So Kyungsoo likes Jongin huh? Interesting…