Get Off

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun was still wrapped around his boyfriend. He evil eyed Jongin. Baekhyun had been building up for this moment for a while, and he wasn’t ready to give it up just yet.

“Get out.” Baekhyun said flatly, Baekhyun made it seem like he was laying his head down on Chanyeol’s shoulder, but really he was nibbling on Chanyeol’s neck, shielding himself with Chanyeol’s head so Jongin couldn’t see what he was really doing.

“Er… Jongin we’re busy. Can you come back another time?” Chanyeol said, beginning to run his fingers through Baekhyun’s hair.

“Why do I always walk in on you two like this?” Jongin sighed.

“Because you can’t knock.” Chanyeol said annoyed.

“Because I don’t expect you guys to be doing-“

“JONGIN!” Baekhyun looked up at him, this time really burning holes into his face with his eyes,” Get. Out. Now.”

“But it’s important…”

“I don’t care.”

Jongin shot puppy dog eyes at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed,” Come on, Baekkie. Get off, let’s talk to Jongin.”

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, shocked by his words,” Did you just tell me to “Get off?”

Chanyeol groaned,” Yes and I’m already regretting it.”

Baekhyun huffed and climbed off of Chanyeol making sure to press up against him one last time. He took a seat on the couch, crossing his arms and legs and giving his best diva pouty face.

He’s so cute.

“So what is it, Jongin.” Chanyeol said with a disappointed tone.

“Kyungsoo doesn’t like me anymore.” Jongin almost cried.

“That’s the dumbest thing I have ever heard.” Baekhyun said with an angry tone, He wasn’t going to let up on the attitude any time soon.

“It’s true! He doesn’t kiss me anymore, unless they are short pecks, he won’t cuddle with me anymore, when I ask him to come spend the night he says no, He doesn’t like me anymore!”

Baekhyun sighed and looked over at Jongin,” No you idiot. Did you ask Kyung why he does this?”

“Yes. And he just said it was because he wasn’t ready to give me up yet. What does that even mean?”

“You should ask Kyungsoo for the whole story, believe it or not, Jongin, he’s been hurt just as much as I have by guys but in a different way. He’s got his scars too, so don’t get sensitive about it just yet.”

“When, When was he hurt?”

“When we were a little younger Kyungsoo just wanted to be accepted by a guy. He has low self-esteem and he thinks he isn’t beautiful like me or confident like Sehun, so guys won’t want him. He fell to hard, to fast for the wrong guys, they would sweet talk him into bed, and when he woke up in the morning they’d be gone and would never call him again. He has liked you for 2 years, Jongin, You are the first guy I think he has truly ever loved. He thinks that if you kiss, or invite him over or any of that stuff it will lead to and then you won’t be there when he wakes up. This time he can’t handle it because he truly likes you, so he’s protecting himself. Ask him about the last guy he “dated”, see if he’ll tell you.”

“That’s awful, how could those guys do that to Kyung, he’s amazing.” Jongin sighed.

“Just prove to him that you’re different, that you won’t leave him, and everything will be fine.”

“Thanks Baek, I was really worried he didn’t like me anoymore.”

“I understand.”

Jongin sat on the couch silently for a moment; it was beginning to irritate Baekhyun.

“Jongin.” Baekhyun’ said calmly.

“Hm?”

“Is that all you wanted?”

“Yeah.”

Baekhyun did an annoyed laugh, you could see his eye twitch,” Then what are you still doing here. Get out.”

Jongin came to realization that he was ing and shot up from the couch,” Oh sorry! I’ll take my leave then.”

Jongin quickly scurried out the door, closing it behind him.

Chanyeol got up from his chair and strolled over to the door, locking it. He walked back over to Baekhyun sitting on the couch next to him and pulling him in close.

“Now where were we.” Chanyeol planted a single kiss on Baekhyun’s neck.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed and pushed Chanyeol away,” Get off, I’m tired now.” Baekhyun said, mimicking Chanyeol’s earlier words with venom. He stood up from the couch and began to walk towards the bedroom.

“Baby come onn, don’t be like this.” Chanyeol whined,” I’m so hard, you can’t just do this to me.”

“I can do whatever I want, you’re the one who told me to get off, and you got your wish.”

Baekhyun walked into the bedroom and slammed the door leaving a ual frustrated Chanyeol laying in agony behind him.

Remind me to KILL Kim Jongin later.