It Isn't What it Looks Like

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol quickly pushed Baekhyun off of his lap without a thought, sending him crashing to the floor and yelling out in pain.

“Chanyeol, are you serious?!” Baekhyun snapped sitting up and gripping his wrist, a sharp pain coursed through his arm whenever he tried to move it.

Chanyeol ignored him.

“Hey, Jongin. What are you doing here?”

“I came to congratulate you on getting your kicked.. but looks like you already started the party.” Jongin raised his eyebrow and looked down at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun? Nah we were just talking.”

“Just talking?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“With him on your lap?”

He nodded again.

“With your shirt off.”

Chanyeol looked down and realized his shirt was still off and face palmed.

“Okay Jongin. It isn’t what it looks like, my shirt is off because there was blood on it and I was cleaning it and Baekhyun was on my lap because he tripped and I just happened to catch him.”

Jongin knew that Chanyeol was full of crap and just rolled his eyes.

“Whatever you say Chanyeol. Well then, I’ll leave you two alone too… Wash Chanyeol’s shirt.” Jongin smirked and shut the door behind him as he left.

Chanyeol turned around and extended his hand to help up Baekhyun.

“Sorry Baekkie, I got scared when someone opened the door, I thought it Mr. Shim.”

Baekhyun smacked his hand away and glared up at him.

“Whatever Chanyeol, you dropped me after you saw that it was Jongin.” Baekhyun stood up using his one good hand to help him up and winced when his other hand smacked against the bed.

“Are you hurt? Did you hurt yourself?” Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Don’t even try to act like you’re concerned. Don’t touch me. Move.”

Chanyeol stayed put and Baekhyun pulled away, going around him and leaving without a word.

--

Baekhyun had walked back to the office and asked Mr. Shim to call his mom back, and explains that he hurt his hand.

As Baekhyun is waiting for his mom out by the gates he pulls out his phone and texts Kyungsoo.

 

To: Kyung ;P

I’m going to get an x-ray. I think Chanyeol broke my hand.. >:( I’ll explain it all later when you come over.

 

Right as Baekhyun’s mom pulled up to the gates, Baekhyun heard his phone ‘ping!’

He waited until he got in the car and drove off to look at it.

 

To: Baekhyun

HE BROKE YOUR HAND?! WHAT A JERK! Forget everything I said about him, Baek. Me meeting Jongin SOOO is not worth it!

 

Baekhyun smiled and slipped his phone into his pocket. He looked over at his mother who had a worry line across her forehead.

“Baekhyun… You punched that boy?”

Baekhyun sighed and nodded. “Yes.. I didn’t mean too I wasn’t thinking..”

“What could have possibly made you want to punch him? What did he do that was that bad?”

“He...” Baekhyun started to cry. “He brought up Jonghyun and he knew I didn’t want to talk about it. So I stormed off but he followed me and then he started talking about how I shouldn’t be mad at him because I got dumped by Jonghyun and I just…”

“Aww Baek, honey, don’t cry. You still care about Jonghyun? Even after what he did to you?”

Baekhyun lowered his head in shame and nodded.

“I can’t help it mom, I loved him so much… I can’t just forget him. I don’t think I ever will…”

__________

Awww Jerk Channie is back i'm sorry, are you guys mad at me >.< Don't worry! their will be some cute Chan back in the next few chapters! ^.^

- Shern <3