L.Joe

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol rolled over the next morning and felt for his Baekhyun, annoyed when he opened his eyes to see his beauty gone from beside him.

He groaned as he rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen, on the counter layed a covered tray with a note.

 

Chanyeollie,

 

Sorry I couldn’t stay for morning . ;) But don’t be too sad I’ll be back a little later; I have a photo shoot today. Made you breakfast, it might be cold now, make sure you warm it up first, silly giant. Don’t be lazy! I laid out your clothes for work and started a load of laundry.  Don’t sleep in too late, you might have been woken up by your alarm, I set it.

I love you, Yeol..

 

Xoxo,

Baek

 

Chanyeol chuckled.

“What are you Baekie, my wife?” Chanyeol sat his note down on the counter. He began to warm items separately in the microwave. Chanyeol scratched his stomach and smiled down at the note on the counter, already missing Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun felt very awkward as he walked through the doors of the studio. He wasn’t sure on how his relationship with L.Joe was going to be after what happened last night. He didn’t want to lose a close friend, but Jonghyun had been out of line last night. That’s why when Baekhyun found L.Joe hugging him he was a little shocked.

“Baekhyun, I’m so sorry! If I knew you and Jonghyun didn’t get along I would of never set up that double date..” L.Joe looked as if he was going to cry.

“It’s fine.. It isn’t like it was planned.”

“Jonghyun won’t tell me what happened between you two, can you? I really need to know after what happened last night..”

Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his neck, guiding L.Joe over so they could sit on the floor, then Baekhyun dished out the whole story, about how he used to be in love with Jonghyun, how Jonghyun used him, and the rumors he spread. L.Joe looked disgusted.

“I cannot believe this. I never knew he could be like that..” L.Joe spat.

“He may have changed, L.Joe. That was a few years ago.”

“After what he said to you last night, I doubt he’s changed at all!” all of a sudden L.Joe began crying.

“L.Joe don’t cry.”

“I need to break up with him..”

“No, don’t… not because of me..” Baekhyun felt horrible.

“It isn’t just that. A few months ago.. I found out he was creating on me.. and we fought about it.. and he said that it was a mistake and he’d never do it again, but he’s distant.. and I see his texts and I read his email and I know that makes me sound like a crazy boyfriend but.. Well, do you blame me?”

“Not at all.”

“I knew he was still cheating on me but I didn’t want to believe it, but now I’m just physically disgusted with him.. I hate him..”

“You don’t hate him… I said I hated him after we broke up, and some parts of me do hate him, but there are other parts that still love him, not romantically of course, but you can never forget your first love.. I find myself thinking of the good things that happened with him some times. But I can’t tell you the right decision. Breaking up with him is your choice.“

“Thanks Baek, I needed someone to talk too.”

“No problem. You can always talk to me.” He smiled.