Who?

Catching Byun Baekhyun

When Baekhyun opened his eyes he was in a white room, he turned his head to see his mother in a chair sobbing.

“M-mommy?” He spoke weakly.

Her head shot up and it took everything in her power to not wrap him in a bear hug,” Oh, Honey! The doctors said they didn’t know if you’d wake up! The said you have head trauma. I was so worried!”

“What happened to me?”

“Honey… You don’t remember?”

Baekhyun shook his head.

“I’m going to call the doctor in honey.. Hang tight.”

His mother returned to the room with a tall man in a white coat.

“Hello, Baekhyun, I’m Dr. Park.”

Baekhyun tried to smile but failed,” Hi. Why do I hurt, Doctor?”

“Well Baekhyun… You’ve been in an accident.. Tell me, do you know what today is?”

“Oh it’s- it’s…” the Doctor could tell Baekhyun was struggling to remember.

“Can you tell me something about yourself?”

“Um… I go to Seoul High School. My best friends name is Do Kyungsoo, oh and Sehun. I’m 16 years old-“

“16 honey?”

“Yeah, We just celebrated my 16th birthday, you made those cupcakes I like.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Doctor.. His 17th birthday was 7 months ago..”

Baekhyun looked at his mother confused.

“No it wasn’t, I’d remember.”

The doctor turned to Mrs. Byun and motioned for her to follow him out of the room.

Once they were in the hallway the doctor sighed,” Mrs. Byun. I believe your son has amnesia. “

 

--

An hour later,  Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol, and the rest of the gang busted into his hospital room, obviously not caring about the 2 person visitation rule.

“Baekhyun?! Oh my god!” Kyungsoo run up to Baekhyun and hugged him. Baekhyun groaned in pain but was happy to see Kyungsoo.

“Baek, Do you remember these people?” His mother asked.

Baekhyun looked around the room and nodded.

“This is Kyung, and that is Sehun, and that is Kris, Sehun’s brother… Although I don’t know why he is here, and that’s Kim Jongin, mom that’s the guy I was telling you about, the one that Kyungsoo has a crush on.” Baekhyun gasped and snapped his head to look at Kyungsoo, which turned out to be a bad idea because it hurt,” Kyung, oh gosh, I did not mean to say that while he was in the room, I’m so sorry!”

“Baekhyun it’s okay, me and Jongin are dating now.”

“WHAT?! Why didn’t you tell me! You’ve liked him for like a year. I’m your best friend!” Baekhyun snapped.

“Baek you knew, you were the one who introduced us.”

“I was? I don’t remember…”

“Yes, you were.”

“Who’s that?”

“That’s Tao, Baek.. He’s a friend you made this year.”

Mom… What’s wrong with me why can’t I remember anything?”

“Honey.. You have amnesia..”

“Oh… but, where’s Jonghyun. Where is my boyfriend?”
Everyone in the room got stiff.

“Baekhyun… You and Jonghyun… I mean you and him you aren’t…”

Everyone turned to look at Chanyeol, who had the most heart broken expression on his face.

“Baekhyun… Don’t you remember who this is?”

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and shook his head.

“I’ve never seen him before, Who is he?”

________________

Okay, So the winner was..... Option 2: Amnesia! Option 1 was Baekhyun woke up from his beating alone and went to the nurse to be sent home, and Option 3 was Chanyeol finds Baekhyun and carries him to the hospital.