HunHan

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Kyungsoo opened the door with vigor, thinking it was Jongin.

“CHANYEOL! You said you’d fix my- you’re not Chanyeol.” Luhan started to yell but lowered his voice when he realized he was talking to the wrong person.

“No I’m Kyungsoo.”

“Oh…” Luhan sassily pushed Kyungsoo to the side,” Chanyeol, how many boyfriends do you have like seriously, that Baekhyun boy seems nice and this one isn’t even your style, I thought you were over that play boy stage once Kry- Oh more people…” Luhan stopped his sentence sounding aggravated.

“Luhan! Kyungsoo isn’t my boyfriend, Idiot!” Chanyeol snapped he pointed at Baekhyun who was standing next to him,” He’s is Baekhyun’s best friend.”

“Oh thank god, I hate when people leave here crying.” Luhan said with a relieved huff.

“LUHAN Stop talking.” Chanyeol growled through his teeth.

“Leave here crying? Play boy? Chanyeol.. What?” Baekhyun looked up at him with sad eyes.

Chanyeol sighed,” Remember that game I told you I used to play? Girls would leave here crying. But that hasn’t happened in a long time, RIGHT, Luhan?”

Luhan nodded,” yeah it’s been a good week.”

Baekhyun’s breath picked up and he started breathing heavily, Chanyeol groaned and pulled Baekhyun into his arms,”Baekkie it’s okay he’s messing with you, he doesn’t understand how serious it is to joke like that with you.” Chanyeol glared at Luhan,” Luhan, stop lying, don’t ruin my only good relationship before it starts.”

“I’m sorry Baekhyun, I’m just kidding, Chanyeol only ever talks about his beautiful little fairy, Baekkie~”

Luhan turned away from them and spotted Sehun, his mouth dropped.

“Eh? Luhan you okay?” Chanyeol asked, confused.

Luhan made his way over,” Hi… I’m Luhan.” Luhan’s face turned red.

“Sehun leaned down, he squinted at Luhan putting his face really close to him.

“You’re really short, and your face kind of reminds me of a girl, but you’re cute. Hi I’m Oh Sehun.”

Luhan smiled,” It’s nice to meet you.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes,” Sehun, how’s your girlfriend?” Kyungsoo said to him with a wink. Sehun caught on to what he was doing.”

“Oh she’s fine, I should probably text her.” Sehun laughed, pulling his phone out.

Luhan pouted,” You have a girlfriend? You’re straight?”

Sehun nodded,” I’m straight.”

Luhan let out a defeated groan, throwing his hands up, then overdramatically fell onto Chanyeol’s couch.

“Why are all the cute boys straight.”

“Sehun.. how old are you?” Chanyeol questioned.

“15, almost 16, why?”

Luhan let out another defeated groan,” WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE BOYS ILLEGAL.”

Chanyeol shook with laughter.

“How old are you, hyung?” Sehun questioned.

“23…” Luhan grumbled.

“Wow, Hyung you’re ancient. 8 years older than me.”

“Shut up! The sad thing is if you were gay you’d totally be a power top.”

Sehun smirked and sat down next to Luhan sighing,” That’s not true I’ve bottomed once, only because it was his birthday.”

Luhan shot up,” I thought you were straight?!”

“I lied obviously, What about me looks straight.”

Luhan cling to Sehun, throwing his arms around Sehun’s neck.

“Sleep with meeee.” Luhan whined.

“What happened to me being illegal.”

“I started not caring once “what part of me looks straight” came out of your mouth, come onnnn, sleep with mee. It’ll be a night you never forget.” Luhan winked.

__________________

Op, Luhan is a little hoe. >.< He loves sleeping around~

- Shern <3