HunHan Part 2

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Sehun rolled his eyes and pushed Luhan off of him,” No thanks, I already like someone, but we can be friends.”

Sehun held his hand out,” Give me your phone.”

“Why?” Luhan questioned with a pout.

“So I can give you my number, obviously.” Sehun said ruffling Luhan’s hair.

Luhan took his phone out of his pocket, and began handing it to Sehun when he was quickly stopped by Baekhyun and tackled him to the ground.

“You like someone?!? Why didn’t you tell us? Who is it!” They said in unison.

Sehun laughed and wrapped his arms around his friends,” I’ll tell you when I get him to start liking me back.”

“Boo, Sehun! We tell you everything!” Baekhyun whined.

Sehun rolled his eyes for the second time and sat up, taking Luhan’s phone from his hands and punching in his number. He sent a text to himself so that he’d have Luhan’s number too.

“Text me sometime.” Sehun smiled.

Luhan’s eyes lit up, and he blushed as Sehun handed him his cell phone back.

There was a knock at the door.

“I’LL GET IT!” Kyungsoo yelled, hoping off of the couch.

He opened up the door to see a waiting Jongin and squealed, launching himself into Jongin’s arms.

Jongin laughed and relaxed into Kyungsoo’s embrace, placing his face in Kyungsoo’s neck,” It’s good to see you too, Soo. I missed you.”

“Come inside!” Kyungsoo said, pulling away from Jongin. He slipped his hand into his and led him inside.

“Oh, Kai. It’s you. You know this bunch too?” Luhan said, jesturing to Baekhyun, Sehun and Kyungsoo.

“Yeah we go to school together, and Sehun is on my dance team.” Jongin nodded.

Luhan turned back to Sehun and clapped his hands together, awe struck,” You dance too?”

Sehun nodded,” Yeah, Jongin got me into it.”

“Wow.”

Jongin snapped at Luhan,” Yah! This one is mine. Don’t touch him.” Jongin glared, pulling Kyungso into his arms.

Luhan rolled his eyes,” Oh please, you know I’m a submissive bottom. I like guys that give it hard not take it hard.”

Sehun coughed, blushing and turned his head away from Luhan, covering his mouth.

He crossed him legs uncomfortably.

“You’re disgusting.” Chanyeol replied. He made his way over to the love seat, plopping down on it, bringing Baekhyun down with him onto his lap.

“How about we invite Chen and Xiumin over and play spin the bottle.” Luhan winked.

“NO WAY.” Chanyeol and Jongin said together.

Luhan clicked his tongue,” Oh please. Don’t be so protective. It is a little peck, it isn’t like it means anything.”

“I haven’t even gotten to kiss him yet..” Chanyeol pouted.

“Same.” Jongin snapped.

Luhan chuckled and dialed their number,” So It is settled. I’m inviting those lovebirds over.”

“Sounds like fun.” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison, high fiving.