JongInvasion

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun playfully pushed Chanyeol away and without uncovering his face. Chanyeol laughed and s his arms around Baekhyun’s waist.

“Chanyeol… People are looking…” Baekhyun said trying to pull away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head and pulled Baekhyun in closer resting his head on top of Baekhyun’s,” I don’t care whose looking.”

“You don’t want to be seen with me… Especially not… like this. People will think…”

Chanyeol shushed Baekhyun and gave a sad smile,” Trust me Baekhyun… If half of the people here knew about my past, it’d be you who wouldn’t want to be seen with me.

“How come I don’t know anything about you?”

“You will.. I promise one day I’ll tell you everything about me. Just not today…”

Baekhyun relaxed into Chanyeol’s broad chest.

“Promise?”

Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun could feel it,” Promise.”

“…Where’d Kyungsoo go?”

Both boys looked around before Baekhyun peaked his head under the table.

“Kyung! What are you doing, under there?!”

“If you can hide from Chanyeol under here than can hide from Jongin!”

“You hid from me? When?”

“That’s besides the point! I WILL NOT LET YOU HIDE FROM JONGIN! You waited too long for this moment, I won’t let you chicken out now!”

“Kyung, you like Jongin?”

Kyungsoo groaned from under the table,” Baekhyun look what you’ve done, you told his best friend about my crush.”

“Oh I already knew, Sehun told me, but don’t be mad at him! It was an accident.”

Baekhyun scowled,” It seems like Sehun tells you a lot of things on ACCIDENT huh.”

“Baekkie it isn’t like that, don’t be jealous~”

“I’m not jealous…” Baekhyun pouts,” You’re not even my boyfriend why would I be jealous.”

“Do you want me to be?” Chanyeol purred, touching Baekhyun’s hips.

“NO, you ert!” Baekhyun said, smacking his hand away.

Chanyeol just laughed and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair.

“Hey Baekhyun, Hey Chanyeol. Um.. Where’s Kyung.”

It was silent before you heard a giant thud, followed by a, “, Baek! That hurt!” turns out Baekhyun kicked Kyungsoo and he hit his head.

“Found him.” Baekhyun said smug.

Kyungsoo slowly crawled out from underneath the table while Jongin took a seat.

“Oh.. haha.. heyyy Jongin.”

“Hi Kyung!” Jongin answered with enthusiasm.

There was an awkward silence.

“So… What made you decide to join us today?”

Jongin shrugged. “I wanted to, you guys seem interesting, and Kris is boring anyway. I asked him to come over too, but his ego is too big.”

“You wanted to sit with us?”

“More like with you, Kyungsoo.” Jongin coughed to cover up his blush.

“Oh wow Chanyeol, look at the time don’t we have somewhere to be, wow.”

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up by his arm and stood.

“But I haven’t finished my lunch yetttt.” Chanyeol whined, I’ll come over and cook for you later!” Baekhyun said throwing away the trash and pulling him away.

“Sooo… Like a date?” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

“NO. It is two people, having dinner.”

“But you’re cooking for me.”

“Chanyeol, SHUT UP!”

Chanyeol just laughed.